My Resignation

Reaction score
Hello,

It may come as a surprise to some, it may not to others, but I have decided to resign from my role of Moderator. This is not a decision I have made lightly, but recent events (which will not be discussed) have made me certain in this choice.

I do not want to leave on a bad note, in-fact, I have loved the majority of time as a staff member. As of recent, I have began to lose interest in this role. This is not because of any specific reason, I simply haven't been as motivated and have preferring doing other things.

I have made lots of friendships and had lots of great experiences in my time as staff, but there are a few mentions I would like to make:

@flugs for generally being amazing, I hope you become admin once again!
@Collier for giving me the opportunity to prove myself as staff member.
@blobvis 2.0 you're amazing and dutch, that's two pluspoints!
@Niko You're a legend!
@Hayden thx for always helping me out and replying to my sometimes annoying messages!
@Shay for being a young lady
@Racxes good moderator bloke

@everyone, you're all amazing in your own way, some of you might be a bit annoying, but in the end we all enjoy playing on the server!

I hope you can all remember me for all the good things these last 10 months instead of anything bad! This isn't a goodby post, you'll still see me playing on the server!

Best Regards,
curak

Last edited:
Reaction score
The staff team and the community are going to loose an amazing staff member. Thanks for the work you did curak, and good you're still sticking around!

Reaction score
You were a genuine merit to the staff team and it's gonna be different without you. I think everyone appreciates all of the hard work you put in. Cya around men!

Reaction score
Although I didn't directly mention you rogue, you're amazing!

Deleted member 5577

:( you were involved in at least 2 of my administrative thread world records how am I supposed to break those now?

Reaction score
@rogue It's amazing, i still use it! I've gotten to the point, where I get temperature and time just right for my taste! Enjoying it every day!

Reaction score
noooooooooo curak now how am i gonna take the piss out of you and you send me flying into the skybox ??