Help me find new games to play

Reaction score
Never played any fallout games are they good
Definitely needs community fixes patches/mods to get rid of Bethesda's horrible bugs but yes, they're worth it.

Fallout 4 was fun IMO, if you want something modern and don't like to start with something old-ish you can definitely go with that. After that New Vegas and Fallout 3, both of which I also enjoyed.

Reaction score
Definitely needs community fixes patches/mods to get rid of Bethesda's horrible bugs but yes, they're worth it.

Fallout 4 was fun IMO, if you want something modern and don't like to start with something old-ish you can definitely go with that. After that New Vegas and Fallout 3, both of which I also enjoyed.
Yeah, if fallout 4 wasnt glitchy and had a wee bit better storylines then it would be better, but FNV was developed in like 2 years and some quests / DLC's in that are cold

Reaction score
View attachment 17713
These are the games i have the most hours on.
And my profile is on public for the rest of the games on show
Based on this I'd recommend...

Rainbow Six: Siege/Valorant
State of Decay 2 (If you prefer open-world, survival) OR Resident Evil 2/3/4 (for more story-driven experience)
Apex Legends
Sims 4/Cities Skylines
L.A Noire
Shatterline

Reaction score
Based on this I'd recommend...

Rainbow Six: Siege/Valorant
State of Decay 2 (If you prefer open-world, survival) OR Resident Evil 2/3/4 (for more story-driven experience)
Apex Legends
Sims 4/Cities Skylines
L.A Noire
Shatterline
Appreciate it mate. Dying light 2 is sick just boring in single player. Val and seige are good. The rest i have not played.

Reaction score
Appreciate it mate. Dying light 2 is sick just boring in single player. Val and seige are good. The rest i have not played.
Highly recommend Shatterline as it's the newest, pretty small DL, F2P, and has been pretty good fun for me for a few hours.

Reaction score
And yet I found FNV the most enjoyable of them all with what little time they had lol
Bought fallout 4 yesterday and I’m really enjoining it so cheers for the recommendation going to play through them all now!