help me please

Reaction score
Everytime I join the server, I get to sending client info, and then my game crashes, every time.

Ive tried to validate all steam files, but didnt work.

Anything else I need to try?
[DOUBLEPOST=1515334834,1515333856][/DOUBLEPOST]Pleasee
[DOUBLEPOST=1515336315][/DOUBLEPOST]bump

Reaction score
Use the search funtion on the forums. I'm pretty sure there are 1000 solutions

AND DON'T BUMP.

Reaction score
Everytime I join the server, I get to sending client info, and then my game crashes, every time.

Ive tried to validate all steam files, but didnt work.

Anything else I need to try?
[DOUBLEPOST=1515334834,1515333856][/DOUBLEPOST]Pleasee
[DOUBLEPOST=1515336315][/DOUBLEPOST]bump

Just delete/disable all your other addons. Its super annoying but PH addons conflict with everything. I'm unsure if @Fredy knows about it so id make a bug report.

Reaction score
It may likely be a network issue seeing as when I had this issue I used someone else’s internet and it worked fine

So I recommend troubleshooting your network check whether you are timing out on other servers in general and those with content as big as perp then check your ports to see if you may need to forward your port dont DMZ this leaves you firewall vunerable to attacks via your network
(The port is 27015)

Edit:Added a solution

Last edited:
Reaction score
It may likely be a network issue seeing as when I had this issue I used someone else’s internet and it worked fine

So I recommend troubleshooting your network check whether you are timing out on other servers in general and those with content as big as perp then check your ports to see if you may need to forward your port dont DMZ this leaves you firewall vunerable to attacks via your network
(The port is 27015)

Edit:Added a solution
Eh, wat.

No, you don’t need to port forward?

How many addons do you have? Some addons can cause this/a big amount of addons can cause this

Reaction score
Hello,

Could you try the following:
- Unsubscribe from all add-ons, and resubscribe to the PERPHeads addons.
- Delete the contents of the Garry's Mod folder (steamapps > common > Garry's Mod).
- Open Steam and revalidate the integrity of game files (or if it detects it, reinstall the game).
- Start Garry's Mod and attempt to connect to the server.

If this fails:
- Update DirectX to it's latest version.
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable (2012).
- Make sure your Windows installation is up-to-date.