[Helper] Aaron Roycewciz

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Roycewicz
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045 - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042847819 WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (HELPER)
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Well i help alot of people over [Helper] chat ive helped friends martin , Joe , Daniel [10 year old who gets himself banned] And a girl called louise , the reason i should be helper because in 4 days of joining i play 6 hours a day 3 hours after 15:15 to 17:00 then have a break then i play till about 10 at night. in holidays i would me more active than usual for later.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: GoodGamers community im admin on their but cause im active on both i want to try and help out this since i leave the other staff to do the jobs most times since being admin since 2012 on that server , there has been people ive gained trust and let the younger staff do it.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have helped the players above , and currently have 2109 hours on garrysmod and 53 hours the past week.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Skype: Aaron.duffbeer1 , STEAM_0:1:41291045 And http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042847819 for troubles

SORRY for messy App

Reaction score
+neutral, can't decide, I think I remember introducing you. Can't really remember much after.. but I remember introducing you to the server a few days ago

2106 gmod game time and i know ive played 1400 hours on rp servers [mixed] and have had experience e.g i know Meta game , power game , rdm , nlr , propkill , propspam and rda

I also read over f1 rules most of the time.

Reaction score
cant decide on this your application doesnt seems convincing to me so +- neutral

Reaction score
- Support Watched you CDM 3 people today claiming it was lag, despite the fact you were going 70+ mph in the city on the wrong side of the road. Also only around 20 hours of gameplay i highly doubt you could teach people about the server/help them.

Reaction score
I'm neutral on this guy, have seen him. But not really engaged with him in "rp" so to speak :p

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has not been sufficiently active, as of late; the user can apply again, providing that this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.