An applicant for being helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: "Patrick Corleone"

STEAM ID: "STEAM_0:0:49515831"

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) "I want to be helper."

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: "I feel i should be helper because i am an active on weekends and all days and because player Respectful to other players and i like to solve problems/help i have 24Game hours but i have read the rules and i will try to not make bad things."

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: "I was admin on a PERP server and on a DarkRP server."

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: "I hope i will be accepted, i have 0 Bans 0 kicks then i am Respectful to Players/Admins/Owners. I can speak 2 languages English/German i have read the rules from our server when you dont want me i hope you want me ^^ then you can test me and my bads will not happen again. ;)"

CONTACT INFORMATION: "http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059297390/home"

And Yes ! i think to you a good Helper.

GOOD CHANCE :D

+Support

Reaction score
You and your friend were being such a nuisance when I was an Officer yesterday, for example coming up and punching, walking off when arrested and interfiering with everything we were doing.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
You and your friend were being such a nuisance when I was an Officer yesterday, for example coming up and punching, walking off when arrested and interfiering with everything we were doing.
I can confirm this. I saw the 2 "Corleones" punchwhoring a cop and resisting arrest.

Reaction score
I saw u let one of ur buddies rob the bank when u were cop last night. If I wasn't mistaken it looked like you let him rob it.

That will not happens again when it happens again demote me from helper but i only want to help people and solve problems that isn't bad pls thats good for you too i am really active pls :(

I swear i only want to help the server thats all ^^

Reaction score
I find all the Corleone's break fear rp and fail rp most of the time. In drugs raids ythe corleones end up either running and taking the drugs or pulling weapons out at gunpoint

Reaction score
I have to say the biasy is strong in this one, with all the Corleone's supporting eachother.

He obviously told his butt-buddies to +support him. Im -supporting.

C2W

Reaction score
I havent really noticed you that much on the server,
-support, sorry.

Reaction score
I can't say I can give this one a + support because you don't stand out on the server as a good person that helps people and you seem to failrp at times and break the rules.
I would say you are not ready and that you would learn the rules properly and be more socially active with the community and make people notice you as a helpful person. - support for now.

Reaction score
As others already have said, it looks like he got all his corleone members to +support this.
His buddy Nico and himself are always a nuisance and never RP, plus they are very immature and have bad grammar skills.

-support

Reaction score
As far as I can tell the Corleones are pretty new to this server which leads me to the conclusion that he does not have the right attitude/experience yet in order to effectively help other players.

- Support until they prove me wrong

Reaction score
A -support from me, you need to catch up on the rules and behavior.

ok i can understand your answers guys and i am respecting you and i will play and i will have 2 weeks playtime and i will be respectful i hope maybe you me too after to weeks
i have good experience i will answer to /help's and sorry for my bads :/ i hope you guys understand me i am so sorry from you guys
i will no have contact wth ths NICO because he is getting banned ad is telling me dont play on this server he is doing bads and he makes me angry i have no more contact with him in my life so i will be respectful to everyone and i will answer to /help and i will help everyone i will stop resisting cops ^^ i am so sorry for my bads guys i hope you understand me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.