Helper Application [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Petter Doe
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:57014007
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: First of all, i love to help peapole! I like to show them new places, get friends. I played on the server one week now and it is pretty much. I know that i made "FailRP" two times but i had learn by my mysstakes! One day on the server saw i peapole spam questions but no helper was online. Same thing next day. And thats one reason why i thnk that i should be a helper cause im almost connected EVRY day. I try to be so active i can but it is prerry hard in school for me. I can very much about the server, i know the rules, i know where i can buy stuff, do stuff. And i love to take new peapole on a tour around the map!
My friends IRL asking me questions in the school and i answer them. After that they smile to me and say: Perep-Heads nerd! And thats true!

I think i told all my friends in school about the server and they liked it! I got one friend begin with Garry´s mod only cause i told him about the server. I remember the first day on perpheads, it was so much to explore! And i thought that the map was VERY big but i tried with some commands and when i tried with /help it worked! I really want to be a helper! I love the community, all are so nice and want to help peapole and i want to join! And iremember a morning when i woke up and i connected, 1/50 player was online and then Stephen Puffs joined and i talked to him and he was very nice and i hope that if become a helper that i gonna be nice to cause i always gonnna do my best!
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: No not in Garry´s Mod but only on a Minecraft Server
ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No i think i told evrything on why i should be a helper!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: TheSwedishGamingPro

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
Can not converse good enough textually, which is the biggest requirement for Helper. -Support

Reaction score
Twitty said:
You messed up on formatting lol :p
I don't give no's or supports anymore.. If it happens it happens i think everyone should get a chance if they really deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.