[Enforcer] Specsavers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Petter Badman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:57014007

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i should be a Enforcer beacuse played a few month now and im knowlege with the rules. Ive seen many peapole rulebreaking and ill report it always. But somethimes theres none admins on and the players think "Ahh, No admin lets RDM and CDM". I really hate that. Of my 600/697 hours i played gmod it is on PerpHeads. And I think the rest are on roleplay servers. When i play ill use my mic. Im playing on the server almost evryday. Thats a big reason i want to be enforcer, im playng on the server evry day. I got none VAC bans but i have one ban on perpheads but that was when i was new on the server (like 2,5 month ago). I can handle admin situations and if you dont beleive me give me a chance. When im playing i usally play as officer or SWAT. I can speak swedish,english and a little bit germany (im on seacond year on german). I told my friends in school to join and they did and now five peapole joined beacuse i told them about perpheads

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes i bin Owner on one server, admin on 3 build and pvp servers, and admin one one TTT server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No, i think i said evrything. Oh yea, i know that ive been inactive on TS3 and on the website but i will try my best.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: [PH] Specsavers

This is the new application (i made an helper application before). Hope you trust me and will give me a chance beacuse i reallly want to help the community!
My life are YOLO: You Ony Live Online :cool: Cya In game!

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
A pretty weak application in my honest opinion, I've never heard of you before and I think that you should maybe join teamspeak sometime and get to know the community.

-Support for now.

Reaction score
  • Staff
AyJay said:
A pretty weak application in my honest opinion, I've never heard of you before and I think that you should maybe join teamspeak sometime and get to know the community.

-Support for now.
downloading it right now

Reaction score
  • Staff
AyJay said:

-Support for now.
what are the IP for TS3?

Reaction score
And you will have to work on your grammar in my eyes, altough I don't have anything to do with accepting you. Just a hint.

Reaction score
AyJay said:

-Support for now.
perpheads.com is the ip

Reaction score
After attempting to look out for you on the server unfortunately i have come to no prevail so for me it's a -Support

Reaction score
+/- Neutral Support Never really seen you ingame or OCC, make yourself a name before you apply as an Enforcer. And maybe get your grammar fixed a bit. I will change my support if i see more of you IC or OOC.

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
After attempting to look out for you on the server unfortunately i have come to no prevail so for me it's a -Support
wierd, i played a few month now

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
+/- Neutral Support Never really seen you ingame or OCC, make yourself a name before you apply as an Enforcer. And maybe get your grammar fixed a bit. I will change my support if i see more of you IC or OOC.
same as lewis, im almost evrytime play as officer

Reaction score
-Support
I have never seen you IC or OOC. You have to work a bit on your grammar too.
I don't think you're ready yet.

And one more thing.
How long is your playtime?

Reaction score
Nuka said:
-Support (Removed the other stuff)
Crap did I seriously post this? I apologize. This is disgusting. It remains a -support but meh, this is shameful

Status
Not open for further replies.