• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 27

IN-GAME NAME: Jonh Person

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42503132

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): Helper
__________________________________________________ ____________

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: (I have more than 5 days of gameplay and no bans on record) I would like to become a HELPER because I really like to play on the server.
In previous applications for ENFORCER I did, I realized I was not prepared to be one of them (ENFORCER).
So I'd like to start by helper in that I have to take less responsibility (responsibilities in being HELPER. Because normal player are the same) that being ENFORCER. I clearly know that being HELPER is not easy, but I think it is the best way to start.
Also I think it should be a HELPER because I think there are very few online HELPERS on the server. So I like to be more present and to not have to wait for the "cooldown" to answer the "/ help".
And also, i know speak and write Portuguese.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, in my Gmod hamachi server.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Just to let you know that I have to study for tests and exams.
Therefore, I always try to play on the server as possible during the week.
But in the end-of-week I'm ever online and playing on the server.
Ah! I made this application of my soul, that is, I have not thought of a way around the text I wrote, but I wrote what "come to my head" and I think without giving "grease" to be an HELPER.

(ADDITIONAL CONTENT):The problems mentioned by Luke in my application, have been solved.
I'm no longer bothering to post more staff to this application.
Also the problem of "having a bad English" was just a misunderstanding, but either way, it's settled.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

CONTACT INFORMATION: In-Game Name: Jonh Person
E-mail: [email protected]

-Support havent seen you helping enyone at helper chat/ you are not online very much and i think you are just trying to get rank.

Deleted member 27

Guest said:
-Support havent seen you helping enyone at helper chat/ you are not online very much and i think you are just trying to get rank.
Ok. I accept you oppinion as well but, you have readed my app text?!
I think no...

Reaction score
- support because as Jack has said above I have not seen you answer one question and also you are not very active and I think you are still not familiar with all the rules.

Deleted member 27

Unstoppable Fish said:
- support because as Jack has said above I have not seen you answer one question and also you are not very active and I think you are still not familiar with all the rules.
1st: Im not active in the weeks because i have to study for the school, as i have sayed in the text.
2nd: I dont break any rule at the momment, and i dont have any ban on record.
3th: Im gonna show to all in the weeekend what im whorth in aswer question in /help

Unstoppable Fish said:
1. IF you are so busy why do you apply?
2. Ofcourse you dont get banned as you not online

Deleted member 27

Unstoppable Fish said:
Sorry Mr.WindwartDrop90 but, you dont understand?!
Im ever online in the weekends and online in the weeks if possible.
I think the IRL (Real Life) is most important...

Deleted member 27

Ok...
Wait all for the weekend!!
Im gonna show im online, and answering questions!!

Oh!
Pls, if you think im never online and i am crazy about this application, pls GO see my time of gameplay at the server at: GAME TRACKER.

afonso003 said:
Ok...

Oh!
Pls, if you think im never online and i am crazy about this application, pls GO see my time of gameplay at the server at: GAME TRACKER.
So i didnt see you. At weekend.

Deleted member 27

afonso003 said:
Ok...

Oh!
Lol...
Maybe different timezones.
Im in Portugal...

Reaction score
I have seen you in-game (only once or twice) and I'm very active on the server. Also, when you've been online you haven't used the help channel once...

Due to the lack of help -support

Deleted member 27

SenlinGames said:
I have seen you in-game (only once or twice) and I'm very active on the server. Also, when you've been online you haven't used the help channel once...

Due to the lack of help -support
Ok, NP.
Oh, i have changed my steam name for Mr.Gamer.
Maybe you dont seen me in-game helping people because i have changed my steam name.
Now, when you see Mr.Gamer in the chat help, its me helping : ) .

Deleted member 27

Ok, new update:
I have changed my in-game name (and my steam name), and i have changed it in the application because an admin says my second name is innapropriate, so, i have changed.

Now, my Steam name is Mr.Gamer

Reaction score
You have been denied, feel free to reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.