Helper Application (rxsm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: rxsm

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

IN-GAME NAME: Romeo King

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Since I've left my 'toxic phase' in PERPheads (after my appeal for my communication ban was accepted) I've decided to help players a lot more in OOC and help, as well as external things (PLPD, Discord, Teamspeak not so much), I've played countless hours of Roleplay servers in my PC history (~9,000 in Gmod as well as GTA, ARMA etc...) and as of lately I've decided to settle further into the PERPheads community, and I'd like to think that I'm known well around the community whether it may be for my toxic past or my new and (I'd like to say) reformed self, I'd say I'd love to be a helper as I believe it'd give me an advantage to helping others.

As of right now I'm a non-premium member with 15 OOC messages per 30 minutes which limits my help, whereas I can use /help, it still helps to keep OOC messages.

As of recently I've been helping new players settle into the server, for one example about 4 days ago I helped a sweater known as 'Ben Bishop' settle into the server, spending about 2-3 hours with him. When he first connected he was a bit insecure about his french accent as he was not completely fluent however I assisted him into understanding the reward system in the city hall, as well as signing up to the plpd (he failed his first mission), all the way to him renting Hicktown 3 (128 players no houses...) and doing weed in the back of it! Then finally helping him sell his drugs to drug dealer (we got mugged, I gave him 30k cause I was feeling bad). But back to the application, showing here that I believe I have what it takes to show new players and even concurrent players around the server, giving them a helping hand.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: While I may have a controversial history (banned for cheating (but lame), communication ban for toxicity and a bad history of punishments, however I believe in the change of a person through their own actions, I've shown amounts of commitment towards the server and benefiting it, I believe some staff have seen this and I hope they don't mind me stating it.
Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✓
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. ✓
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server -- I'm getting more active now on teamspeak! ✓
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. ✓

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.