Reaction score
STEAM NAME: tOmmy

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Bogdan Dogdan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:497417143

IN-GAME NAME:
Bogdan Dogdan

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Three months ago I rejoined Perp after a very long time away, when I returned I found it quite difficult to get to know all the new features and get back into the swing of things, luckily enough I had a lovely group of people to help me. However not a lot of new players have this, I understand the struggle new players have with getting settled in and I'd love to have a bigger opportunity at helping those people enjoy the server and hopefully enjoy it enough that they stick around. My attitude towards helping people is always outgoing and I try my best to assist as much as I can. Sometimes I see even active players sometimes struggle and seek guidance and I'd love to be able to provide assistance to them more often. My PD and Criminal knowledge I'd like to think is extensive enough as I hold the rank of SGT and do engage in some tomfoolery (raids) on civ, so I should be able to help in both areas. I want to give more to the server and be able to help others enjoy their time playing!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: My activity on the server isn't extremely high as I am working full-time however when I am free I always make my best effort to jump on, have some fun and help others.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
HES THE GOAT
YOU"RE VERY COOL SIR.

also yeah bogdan is a good character and he stays out of drama as much as he can from what I saw, Seems worth giving him a chance given his avoidance of unnecessary drama + his apparent promise to fulfill the role.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: tOmmy

ROLEPLAY NAME: Bogdan Dogdan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:497417143

IN-GAME NAME: Bogdan Dogdan

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Three months ago I rejoined Perp after a very long time away, when I returned I found it quite difficult to get to know all the new features and get back into the swing of things, luckily enough I had a lovely group of people to help me. However not a lot of new players have this, I understand the struggle new players have with getting settled in and I'd love to have a bigger opportunity at helping those people enjoy the server and hopefully enjoy it enough that they stick around. My attitude towards helping people is always outgoing and I try my best to assist as much as I can. Sometimes I see even active players sometimes struggle and seek guidance and I'd love to be able to provide assistance to them more often. My PD and Criminal knowledge I'd like to think is extensive enough as I hold the rank of SGT and do engage in some tomfoolery (raids) on civ, so I should be able to help in both areas. I want to give more to the server and be able to help others enjoy their time playing!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: My activity on the server isn't extremely high as I am working full-time however when I am free I always make my best effort to jump on, have some fun and help others.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.
i think Bogdan Dogdan would be a good addition to the helpers and is actually helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.