Redbully14's Helper Application

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: (Oliver Green) MEGAMANONTS3 | STEAM_0:0:46957560

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:46957560

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I'm very helpful on the server and people on the server reccomanded me to make an Helper application. I'm really active on the server and I've said why not try to apply for Helper. Thought there is already alot of applications out there I'm not saying I'm the best one there but. Also I've just made a forum account so there is a low chance of me being approved anyways. But I'm giving it a try. YOLO! ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I'm currently an admin on 3 other servers:
Co-Owner on a TTT server [FA]
Admininistrator on a DarkRP server [DZG] And an
Co-owner on an HL2RP server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I like pie. That's all.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Email: [email protected] Skype: nejc14urh XFire: Redbully14 Steam: MEGAMANONTS3

Reaction score
I haven't ever seen you on the server but there isn't much effort in this application for a neutral so i would say - Support

Bow

Reaction score
Sorry man but look at this :
b_560x95.png

You have only played for a small time and said you are pretty active , I would take that as a lie plus I have never saw you . Sorry -Support
If that's not you and if you would like to correct it give me your URL page on gametracker

Reaction score
The Bowpro;n5687 said:
Sorry man but look at this :
b_560x95.png

You have only played for a small time and said you are pretty active , I would take that as a lie plus I have never saw you . Sorry -Support
If that's not you and if you would like to correct it give me your URL page on gametracker

I completly agree with you. I'll try and be more active on the server. But I've just donated so I'm really happy with my donation.

Reaction score
You need more Gametime in the server before i can judge you here. +-Neutral vote from me.