[Helper] Totally not Trevors Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Andre DeWitt
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:37230156
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) As a Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I'd like to become a helper because I love to help people if they have questions about things. I also like to explain things to people.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I've been Server Owner of a HL2RP Server and Co-Owner of a DarkRP Server.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope you accept me as your Helper :)
CONTACT INFORMATION You can always reach me in Steam and Skype. Skype name: Andre199261, Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nelson_Tethers

Reaction score
I haven't seen you in-game so I won't vote but I want to tell something. That in-game name is not suitable as an IC name. I guess it is your Steam name but if it is actually your IC name then you should contact an admin in-game so he can reset your name.

Oh. Noticed that. My name ingame isn't Totally not Trevor. I thought it said Steam Name. I changed it.

Reaction score
You application seems pretty brief, and I have not seen you in game. So its a Neutral from me now. Good Luck

Reaction score
I've never seen you online and if you are online it means you don't stand out as a player and aren't known for being responsible and helping people.
And the fact you've only been playing for 2 hours means you don't have the experience nor knowledge to be able to help people properly.
I give this a -support for the very short and not informative enough application and your playtime and experience are lacking.

isakrafn;n4486 said:
I've never seen you online and if you are online it means you don't stand out as a player and aren't known for being responsible and helping people.
And the fact you've only been playing for 2 hours means you don't have the experience nor knowledge to be able to help people properly.
I give this a -support for the very short and not informative enough application and your playtime and experience are lacking.
I've been playing for atleast 17 Hours! And you keep telling that I'm only playing 2 Hours?!

Deleted member 27

I dont support this application:

1º You dont have suficient time of gameplay on the Server

2º Your application dont have DETAILS.

Reaction score
You guys do now that gametracker fails when someone changes his steam name right? Well, sometimes. If he says he has played 17 hours but gametracker tells otherwise, he should post a screenshot to justify himself.

ind

Reaction score
Haven't seen you in the server at all so at the moment a +-neutral. Might change if I see you more often and know you're a good player.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
You guys do now that gametracker fails when someone changes his steam name right? Well, sometimes. If he says he has played 17 hours but gametracker tells otherwise, he should post a screenshot to justify himself.
I checked his steam ID, he has the same steam name.

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has not been sufficiently active, as of late; the user can apply again, providing that this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.