Helper Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 27

Ingame Name: Jonh Gamer
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:42503132
What are you applying for? - Helper
Why should I be a enforcer/helper? - I wanted to be able to be a "helper" since the last time I put an application of "Enforcer" was not very good, I decided to be a "Helper" because it is a job best suited for a beginner / novice in the PerpHeads server.
You have been admin in any other server? - I've never been an admin on any server, so I think you should start as a Helper to start somewhere.
You have anything else to say? - Nothing relevant: Just remember that I think I should start as "Helper" to gain experience.

Deleted member 27

CaptainHerbert;n2830 said:
Never seen you before. - Support

I think it will not influence my application because there is no problem you will never see me because I'm portuguese for so there are some differences in the schedules ...

Reaction score
I have not seen you ingame enough to judge wether you should become helper or not. People seem to know you but I seem to not notice you. I'll remain neutral until I see how you act and play ingame.

Deleted member 27

isakrafn;n2845 said:
I have not seen you ingame enough to judge wether you should become helper or not. People seem to know you but I seem to not notice you. I'll remain neutral until I see how you act and play ingame.

I'll play wherever I can on server PerpHeads, but I have school, sometimes I can not obviously. :p

Reaction score
I am denying this application. This decision has been made based upon the quality of the completed application form - with the ONLY reason as to why you should be a Helper being that you are a "beginner / novice"; this is specifically a problem as Helpers are the people intended to help new players.

I may be willing to consider an application again from you in future; however, please take note of the comments within this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.