[helper] Ollie

IN-GAME NAME: Ollie Natusch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:52927561

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe i would be a good helper because im a fair person and always willing to give up time to people that need help, if somone has a problem or needs something i will always try to help resolve the problem

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was a mod on a server before until the server went down because the owner got bored of gmod and decided not to pay anymore

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would love to be a helper and will always be willing to help, i am also learning java code so i could help later in my career

CONTACT INFORMATION [/B ] Skype=ollieowns21

? how is it the wrong format? i copied and pasted the html and thenn answered!

Reaction score
Your steam ID isn't correct, also, I haven't really seen you much in the server, may be timezones, for now -support, if I see you in the server you will get a neutral :p

Reaction score
Out of my opinion, i haven't seen you on, haven't heard about you either. So it's a -Support from me.

ind

Reaction score
Sorry, just being honest but it has to be a -support.
Reasons:
> Haven't seen in the server much apart from today
> Don't see you help people often in the help chat

ind said:
Sorry, just being honest but it has to be a -support.
Reasons:
> Haven't seen in the server much apart from today
> Don't see you help people often in the help chat
im always on at least for 2hrs a day normaly, also, im helping inn chat, its just im not on when you are, i think its timezones

CaptainHerbert said:
Your steam ID isn't correct, also, I haven't really seen you much in the server, may be timezones, for now -support, if I see you in the server you will get a neutral :p
Steam id Corrected