[Helper] ProDreamDeath

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Mike Array

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:44065853

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? [HELPER]

WHY SHOULD YOU BE A HELPER: I love this server and community and would be privileged to be part of the team!
I also want to help the server stay clean of rule-breakers and people who intentionally try to ruin other people's fun (as helper I would try and deal with it myself but if it was serious I would call an admin)
Also to help newcomers to the server and help them to understand the layout and introduce them to the community!
EDIT: I also would like to add that I've helped many players around at my own expense, even giving one my phone when they were really lost!
I also try to be the first to answer /help questions, and even bought a car (I had sold my other car to save money) JUST to show him around in only to sell it later!
I am friendly with people in OOC and try to post helpful things when necessary.
So although I'm not a member of staff yet (hopefully I will be soon) I still help people out and act like I was a helper, so wouldn't it be better if people could see my name tag and know to ask for help from me primarily?
I think that making me a helper would help on the server, so I hope you take my application into consideration, thank you!

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, a few, I was Co-Owner on a few, I was also an owner on a sandbox server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Very sorry about my last application i agree that it wasn't up to standard and hope that this has improved somewhat.
I have been on many RP servers and this is by far the best and can be improved, best server I've seen for a very long time,
thank you owners and admins for helping me into the community and telling me what i do wrong, I wish to pass this on to people that have just joined the server (Although I do this anyway)
I have been very active on this server lately (everyday for hours) I have also requested to be helper not enforcer as I feel I'm not ready for enforcer as some of you have said, so I did take in to account what you said!
EDIT: I also would like to add that I've helped many players around at my own expense, even giving one my phone when they were really lost!
Thanks and all the best,
Henry Flower

CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected] or Mike Array in game!

Deleted member 27

I dont seen you on the server.
But, im inative on the server....
So, -+neutral.