[ENFORCER] ProDreamDeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Mike Array

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:44065853

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? [ENFORCER]

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I love this server and community and would be privileged to be part of the team!
I also want to help the server stay clean of rule-breakers and people who intentionally try to ruin other people's fun.
Also to help newcomers to the server and help them to understand the layout and introduce them to the community!
When I'm on the server, on many occasions the server goes out of control because there are no admins! If I was enforcer those times when there are no admins on I could deal with situations
and keep the server clean.
I am involved in RPs and treat them seriously, putting people right who don't.
I think that making me an enforcer would help on the server, so I hope you take my application into consideration, thank you!

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, a few, I was Co-Owner on a few, I was also an owner of a sandbox server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have been on many RP servers and this is by far the best and can be improved, best server I've seen for a very long time,
thank you owners and admins for helping me into the community and telling me what i do wrong, I wish to pass this on to people that have just joined the server (Although I do this anyway)
I have been very active on this server lately (everyday for hours).
I really hope you do accept me as enforcer as I think I would be good.
Best Regards and thanks,
Henry Flower

CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected] or Mike Array in game!

Reaction score
+Support

You RolePlay very good and you are very nice and funny, hope you get accepted!

Reaction score
I am active but I only just joined this forum, and I do help, I am very active on the server but just joined this forum.
Just to say I do RP and well.

Reaction score
-+neutral i have seen very times, i think you was in swat team when i was there too, but i really dont remmember because im having exams ( only more this week :D ) and i cant say how is your RP

ind

Reaction score
-support I have only seen you ingame a couple of times and therefore you don't seem very active. You do not seem to be ready for the enforcer position yet and think that you should fully understand the rules yourself. I may change my mind in the future if you prove to me that you are the right candidate.

Reaction score
Great guy, knows the rules but i think its a little bit early to be a enforcer. Maybe apply for a helper?

Reaction score
OK, can I change this to a helper app please? taking your advice and gonna start out with helper and slowly work up maybe :p Thanks

Reaction score
We don't know if you are active anymore, please reply to this thread if you still are.

Status
Not open for further replies.