[Helper] Tony Johnsons App

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Tony Johnson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:52348731

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: i think i should be an Helper, as i do help people in OOC,IC:lly, & /help command, the official reason i want to apply is to keep people playing safelly in the server and knowing the basics of roleplay in Perp i came back to perp my self recently for a small brake of 2 months, but the think is i am into PERP once again and i want to payback the servers helpers by applying and using the skills i have to teach people to rp, and teach them the commands that are needed,hopefully we will get together some time and roleplay together, i understand that we cant be always on the same page as people have there own life, and there own brains that they use to think, i will do my best to help out the community if accepted on trial time or on official time, remember to give your support: +Support,Neutral,-Support,

HAVE YOU EVER BEING AN ADMIN/HELPER BEFORE?: I have being an Admin and a Moderator of couple of servers, example darkrp server ForceCommunity that was shutdown 2013, May 29, and i have being on an PERP Server called ConvictedRP A.K.A ConvictedGaming.co.uk that has crashed the owner may proof that i was an Super Admin on the server if needed,

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I will help the people as much as i can, nothing else to add.

CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is PH ll Tony Johnson, use Teamspeak,Skype,and little bit of Mumble if you want to contact me personally send an email: [email protected]

(I Know i did a small edit but hopefully it wont change your mind)

Reaction score
Great application, nice amount of effort. Now that I have RP'd with you i think you would be a great helper.
+Support

Reaction score
After my meaning, you should get some more playtime, so you can get into the rules/game and such thing before stepping into the admining world +-Neutral vote from me.

GhostFanta said:
After my meaning, you should get some more playtime, so you can get into the rules/game and such thing before stepping into the admining world +-Neutral vote from me.
Ok, then il contienue playing as it is, i didnt originally want to have the position 100% the original think i just wanted to apply to help out people, & see what people think about me, as i will agree on the terms if i am accepted/denied, but il keep playing as an player of PH,

GhostFanta said:
@UPDATE: 1 DAY GT / Doesnt originally say how active i am on game that gametime, but its a new update atleast

+Support good roleplay, and you are helping lot of people. Keep doing it.

Hadi.786 said:
Great application, nice amount of effort. Now that I have RP'd with you i think you would be a great helper.
+Support
Thanks for the Neutral support atleast its better than -Support but thanks for the Help Mate

iMad Orange said:
+Support helps alot of ppl on rp rules and, Other basics.
Thanks mate, for the support all the best -Tony

Hadi.786 said:
+Support
#Update# Thanks mate for the +Support

Reaction score
+Support He's always active. He knows all RP rules. Amazing player I want him helper

Reaction score
+Support. Fun to be with. Helps a lot of people on the server. Nice roleplay!

Reaction score
You're a fun player Tony, good role-player and a great person all-in-all.
It's fun to talk to you and I think you could resolve a lot of things with
new and experienced player in-game. A +support from my side.

Best,
Tanges

Bow

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more on choosing you as a Helper for the moment even after you called the PD wall gay and named it Evaric .
I really like your gameplay style as I fallow you around without you noticing me (Sorry I do this to know if you are a good player or not) I change my name a lot so good like seeing me .
You do help people I give you that +Supported

@The_Bowpro: Thank you for the +Support, i havent noticed you officially, but it seems you trying to spy on me haha, but still thanks for the +Support, cya ingame :=)

Status
Not open for further replies.