[Helper] Tony Johnsons App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Answer more /help questions ingame and I will edit this post later on, see you ingame

@Max: You havent seing me on becaus your timezone compare to me is more different, if you would be on when i am 80% active you could see my /help spam

Bow

Reaction score
Guest said:
@The_Bowpro: Thank you for the +Support, i havent noticed you officially, but it seems you trying to spy on me haha, but still thanks for the +Support, cya ingame :=)
Well I need to know the guy I'm voting for

Reaction score
-Support dont know this rule§3 (c) (1) SWAT officers have to stay at their base if they aren't specifically called to an emergency

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
I was in an admin situation with this person not long ago, and i have too say that he clearly doesent know the rules of the server. He broke rule 3 (c) (1) and he stated that he did not so he himself called an admin, Ruby was the admin who responded. And after a few minutes, Ruby stated that he broke a rule and gave him a warning. Which he took very negative and said that the server has, and im quoting '' Shitty rules and bad RP''. -support from me

DaNiz said:
I was in an admin situation with this person not long ago, and i have too say that he clearly doesent know the rules of the server. He broke rule 3 (c) (1) and he stated that he did not so he himself called an admin, Ruby was the admin who responded. And after a few minutes, Ruby stated that he broke a rule and gave him a warning. Which he took very negative and said that the server has, and im quoting '' Shitty rules and bad RP''. -support from me
Good hopefully you read my comment, as the rp on the server is like playing with a kid, all the players i play with mostly are 8 - 18 year olds, the 16 year old part is k, but playing with the kids on the server is so annoying,

DaNiz said:
Also you failed DaNiz the rules on the server on the SWAT part are ridiculous, as if i compare the "RP" on this to LifeProject, even though its a different game but dont say its a different game more to rp with, nope not that, its becaus the players on GMOD, are kids,annoying people, + the rules i broke are kinda strange, and i was helping an officer that was almost dead, so dont start the stuff on me, in real life what ever division you in PD, you would help the officer that is dying, i went in and arrested the guy as the officer would of died as i heard hes heart beating fast, you have anythink against me, its idc to me, i dont really care if you like me or dont, but as i said leaving the community as people cant rp, all the best -Tony Johnson LP:RPG

chipi said:
-Support dont know this rule§3 (c) (1) SWAT officers have to stay at their base if they aren't specifically called to an emergency
Also you failed DaNiz the rules on the server on the SWAT part are ridiculous, as if i compare the "RP" on this to LifeProject, even though its a different game but dont say its a different game more to rp with, nope not that, its becaus the players on GMOD, are kids,annoying people, + the rules i broke are kinda strange, and i was helping an officer that was almost dead, so dont start the stuff on me, in real life what ever division you in PD, you would help the officer that is dying, i went in and arrested the guy as the officer would of died as i heard hes heart beating fast, you have anythink against me, its idc to me, i dont really care if you like me or dont, but as i said leaving the community as people cant rp, all the best -Tony Johnson LP:RPG

chipi said:
Good hopefully you read my comment, as the rp on the server is like playing with kid, all the players i play with mostly are 8 - 18 year olds, the 16 year old part is k, but playing with the kids on the server is so annoying, anyway it was an emergency kinda if an officer is almost dead, irl you wait for a guy to call you in even if you see the officer almost dead? stupid -Support but il take it

DaNiz said:
the bad about the rules are they dont state Roleplay rules officially, they are rules that are for security so to say, most of the rules are "SHIT" but i aint complaining to the owners, just saying the new map should have better RP rules, all the best -Tony LP:RPG

DaNiz said:
Actually Its Not Breaking Rules, Bc He Responded At PD When Someone Was Assaulting Officer Front Of PD, He Saw Whole Thing, In Real Life You Would Respond If Someone Assaulting Officer Front Of Swat HQ So I Dont See Eny Rulebreaking Here.

chipi said:
Same As I Just Sayd Down Comment, Swats Can Respond If They See Assaulting Front Of Them At Police Department.

Reaction score
This thread has been closed as the user has retracted their application.

Status
Not open for further replies.