Henrik`s Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Cheyanne Zimmermann. GhostHunter

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:64969557

WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I think theres never to many staff, and still there is fail rpers. I would like to help stopping fail rpers. And i got alot of experience with soon 2 weeks of playtime. I know the rules good. I play 5-7 hours everyday. I play 5-7 hours everyday.I have 584 hours playing time and another user with 1000 hours. I have not played anything other than RP, well maybe some hours basewars but thats all. I respect everyone equally, instead of reporting everyone who breaks a rule. Because Admins are often busy, so I'm thinking why not handle it yourself,

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes once in perp and i was in dark rp. Both is down now so. I also ran my own minecraft prison server half a year ago.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope i can get the position as an enforcer. Id like to help the comunity as much as i can. I have one ban and that was when i was new and broke the traffic rule once. Also visit this awsome group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/perpheads#

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: seasonflower
TeamSpeak: I dont use teamspeak so much but if needed ill get it.
Email:[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.