Enforcer Applications (Henrik Olofsson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kaiman™ * Publiclir.se

IN-GAME NAME: Henrik Olofsson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:75326202

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

First of all, I joined Perpheads 2013 or 2014 i don't remember i have been on the server, a bit back and forth because of my job and i studied and some stuff that happend in my life. I really like this server and that's why I decided to stay. I did not really understand the rules when I started. I played alot, I have spent many hours on just playing on this server so I've learn alot from the in-game time and all the diffrent situations. I have made a couple of misstakes from the beginning and under my journey on this server, I'm totally regret it. I am a social and mature adult in most of the situations!

I should become an enforcer because I am a friendly person that easily can sort out different situations. I am always telling everyone to stop fail, and if they don't listen i report them even if they are my friends. I can keep calm in all situations even if i get a lot of pressure. I feel that it's easy to communicate with mic and keyboard, so i do both regularly.
Now after i played some months on this server i don't feel unsure in any situations about the rules, I can them all. I always try to help people that ask me in /looc or /help. I try to make everyone feel welcome to the server, for example if they are new. I do sometimes show them around. And also help them with the rules that can be hard to understand if you are new to the server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

No, why I have not been active, it is because I had problems in my life. That's why i could not be at my computer, and that's why I have not been able to be on Teamspeak, but now i feel much better and I promise you I will be active on teamspeak and Garry's Mod lot more than i was before

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Yes, i've been admin on a rust server, minecraft server, prophunt server, and I have been admin and owner of a couple DarkRP servers if that's matter, probably not.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I am going to have to -support your application, my reasons for this are because:
  • I have not seen you before on the server, teamspeak or forums
  • Try to get active in help chat to show your understanding of rules etc.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I am going to have to -support your application, my reasons for this are because:
  • I have not seen you before on the server, teamspeak or forums
  • Try to get active in help chat to show your understanding of rules etc.
oh i understand i will show me more in help chat and you will see me on server :)

Reaction score
Considering you just came back from a break, I think you need to become more active again before applying for enforcer. You also need to become more active on the TS server as it is a requirement, that you have admitted to not really be meeting. I also suggest you become more active on the forums and reply to action request to show that you have the rule knowledge to become an enforcer.

Reaction score
You do not meet the requirments that you need in-order to become a staff member, you're in another community (publiclir) which I believe means that you will not be able to keep your activity up, but that's just my thoughts about it.

Also you say you're helping people but I've never ever even seen you in /help which means you're lying in some way.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454406683,1454404469][/DOUBLEPOST]Closed

The user has requested this thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.