Hey again~

Reaction score
Hey. I was around... i can't remember the year, but i went on my way about the time you switched to paralake, if i remember correctly. I know it's been a while, at least, so hello again~ i don't know if anyone will remember me, or if anyone that would is even still around! otherwise, hi there~!

Edit: just checked my posts, it was 2014. and i guess i had some kind of admin duties. i can't remember much from those times. SO if i left on bad terms, i'm sorry!

Reaction score
Welcome back! Hope you enjoy being on the server again. There’s been a number of changes on the server you may enjoy. See you around!

Reaction score
Wowza, welcome back to the server bud :)

Seems like you used to be a staff member!

Reaction score
If i remember right, i think i messed up being an admin, i was younger then. It is what it is, though! I'm glad to be back on a good perp server, even if my ping is a little high.

Reaction score
Well, it's weird. i have my gear and some of my money, but none of my cars. so i guess things got reset or something?

Reaction score
Welcome back buddy, I hope you have fun cutting about on the server and doing whatever you’d find fun.

Reaction score
Welcome back! It's always nice to see members from the 2014 era return! Back when PerpHeads was a very different place. I do hope to see you around on the streets of Paralake!