Server Suggestion Hitting officers with a bat enough puts there gun down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Hitting officers with a bat enough puts there gun down.
Suggestion Description: If you beat someone with a bat who has a gun out it typically makes them drop their gun so I think if you hit a cop with there gun out it shouldn't make them drop there gun (to prevent free gun exploiting) but it should put it away so they need to re-pull it out.

Why should this be added?:
- Realistic
- Realable
- Reality

What negatives could this have?:
- new players

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Unrealistic difference between cops and civs

Reaction score
I dunno who downvoted this, but I for one agree that it's a bit strange it can knock weapons out of civs hands but not police. This would defo make for some funny moments especially with new players.

Reaction score
I thought this was a thing already ngl. It would make my patented flash and bat technique much more effective, so I lend this suggestion my full support. Cops already have higher sprint speed than civs anyway, so they can just outrun the bat and then turn the tables, so I can't see this causing issues.

Reaction score

I thought this was the case already, if cops can beat you with nightstick and make you drop your weapon it should also work the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.