Hosting site

Reaction score
Hey guys, I came back from the death to tell you guys something.

I have a friend and he just started his own hosting company, I asked some staff members and got approval from @ayjay ツ to post about this. I am aware of the "non-serious" feedback I might get on this but for the people that are actually interested on getting cheap game / webservers you might want to keep on reading!

The website hasn't been open for a week at the time of when im writing this, so they are aware that there are some bugs!

The aim of this host is to get cheap game / webservers resolutions out there as a lot of the bigger hosting companies are charging more than they really should.

whether you are someone trying to put out an illegal meme website because you want to stand up against article 13, someone that needs a website for commercial purposes or a student that wants to improve his webdesign skills by fiddling on his own website, they have a package for webservers for everyone! starting from 1 pound a month or, if you are an uk student and claim your 20% discount, 0.80 pounds a month.

and if you want to pursue your dream to become a minecraft factions server owner, to make a gmod minigames server to play it with your friends or just to have a sandbox server to fuck around on, they have some great deals for you aswell. in addition to that are they working to add more gameservers later on.

now the uk discount for students applies to the webservers only, but I wouldn't be making this post if I could not give you guys something that benefits you more than the standard people that come there ;). I have been given a discount code that works for 2 months, it gives you a 25% discount and applies on all services! it's not the "it only works the first month" kind of bs, you will monthly pay the 25% off price for as long as your service lasts.

PERP25

If you have any questions then please ask ahead. if you want to know more in private, I'm always up for a steam chat!

best regards, Spook!

Reaction score
The pricing looks interesting. It's a shame the webhosting they offer is only cPanel stuff! RIP php.
Looks cool. Might use it in the future o:

Reaction score
The pricing looks interesting. It's a shame the webhosting they offer is only cPanel stuff! RIP php.
Looks cool. Might use it in the future o:
okay, he told me that they have full php support installed. maybe that changes some things for you ;)

Reaction score
Hahah
So I just woke up and logged on the forums and I read -"Hostage site"-

Well well thank you for sharing this looks interesting

Reaction score
okay, he told me that they have full php support installed. maybe that changes some things for you ;)
What I meant was that it appears it only supports PHP xd. I was talking bout other frameworks and languages as well xD

Reaction score
Why have he listed some prices in $ and some in £? Looks very strange
So, the dollar prices are done so you can easily compare the minecraft server hosts to other hosts. and the pounds are done everywhere else as the company is registered in the uk and the director is from the uk!

django supported?
unfortunately not, as they do not allow custom libraries to be installed on their shared enviroment.

What I meant was that it appears it only supports PHP xd. I was talking bout other frameworks and languages as well xD
Maybe something for in the future, he told me he would keep it in mind :p

Reaction score
Why not make it like you can select the value you like? So make it like it shows whatever currency the user selected (€,£,$)