Tell me about you.

Reaction score
Throughout this community I've come across some fascinating people who all have there own stories to tell. As I'm aware, a large proportion of members on the server are quite young, and I always had the thought that most of you were simply students, but from what I'm hearing some of you also have interesting occupations from website hosts to professional voice actors. If you're a teenager in the United Kingdom you're probably awaiting results day as well, so I'm generally interested to hear what you guys are studying or what it is you do outside of Perpheads.

Deleted member 1235

I've met every political leader except glorious Nigel

I'm also a TV star :booty: (and not just 10 seconds on a B&Q advert)

Reaction score
i think @Creepis 's screenshots proves enough,
h7yponv.png

im a tech nerd and chairman of an RC club xd

i plan on studying informatics and become a cop focusing on 'high tech crime' which will get me 5k a month so da's gut.

Reaction score
I am a 13 year old lad from Teeside,England (@Medulla). I am in Year 9 and apparently gifted in English (according to my teacher, she is a drama teacher but teaches our class English because Teeside schools are poverty).

Reaction score
I am a socially awkward teen awaiting his exam results. I wish to do six form and then go into the army. After that I have no clue.

If a nuclear apocalypse occurs i'm going to form my own dictatorship.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Reaction score
I think i speak for most people in this community when i say my life is uneventful, every day is practically the same with PC and occasionally walking about to buy food and shit. It's not all bad though, i'm studying media right now and next year i'll probably go to uni to do film making or something along those lines hopefully ending up in the BBC some day.

Reaction score
I'm a 15 year old professional video editor & "youth consultant(-ish)", currently employed at the Danish Broadcasting Corporation(DR), making me the youngest person ever to be employed there. I'm starting gymnasium tomorrow, so that's exciting. And when I'm not busy with gym or work, I like to shitpost on my YouTube channel. Yesyes.

Also, my life was uneventful and nothing out of the ordinary no more than a year ago. Then I was offered a job because of my passion, and look at me now. Don't give up hope. Keep doing what you love and one day great things will happen to you. Trust me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
here is a thread where I describe some of my past did this also here

I am a 16 y/o child that also happens to be part of the ISFJ Squad @Creepis Currently heading to my fifth year of Gymnasium (teachers tell us it's called grammar school in england, I have a hard time believing that after hearing some stories of grammar schools) and further than that I work in a store.

and one of my best mates is community wide banned here...

overall I am not really that interesting

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm a soon to be 17 year old edgy teen from the coast of Essex in the UK. All my life i have taken a massive interest in food and love nothing more to create something that looks and tastes amazing. Hence i enrolled into catering college (the best one in my area) and kept pursuing my aspiration of becoming a chef at a good restaurant in London. I achieved a pass from last year and learned a lot on the basics of cooking and how being lazy when it comes to turning up to class affects my final results. I already planned steps to improve and hope the next 2 years of the course are going to be distinctions.
After finishing a level 3 qualification in Catering and hospitality, i shall continue to a university closer to London in hopes of finding another part time job nearby to move onto once i have finished university.

For now, i dream this plan will become a reality but my opinion is that as long as i put my mind to it i have all the power to do so.
Didn't expect the weeb to have life plans huh

Reaction score
I'm 18, live in Northern Ireland, work in Eurospar part time, and have studied business for the past two years. Now I'm looking to getting an apprenticeship in Digital marketing, allowing me to quit my current job. I also play guitar and ukulelelelele and sing a bit

That's all really thanks for your time :dead:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Well... my names not Dai or seri but Ceri. I'm from Wales, don't live on a farm or own any sheep. I'm 18 and waiting for my A level results in Maths, Phys and Business. Over summer I've been working as a Production Operator checking quality of car parts in a factory that supplies Jaguar and Range Rover. I drive a Citroen C2 that came free with a CD of Darude Sandstorm. I play for a local football team, West End, as a striker and am the welsh Bergkamp. Most of my other spare time is dedicated to administrative work with the PD.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I'm Calum I just finished college and I studied Triple BTEC information Technology and Applied Sciences and afaik I got graded with the equivalent of 2 A*s and one C. Just left my part time job at Sainsbury's to start my apprenticeship at England's National Physics Laboratory.

Just passed my theory test now I need to pass my practical as I've bought a ford fiesta which is waiting for me on my mates driveway, so you know it would help if I could actually drive legally :booty: