Tell me about you.

Reaction score
I am currently in college doing social studies. (I help people with problems @Slayerduck @Rogue Matiz Tyres). Currently going to my second year. In my spare time, I sport play a shit ton of Perp. And of course, drink beer with @Josef Stalin. And lvl 31 on world of warcraft.

1cd68cf1696cae52cd45db862c73701d--symbols-emoticons-smiling-faces.jpg

Reaction score
The names kai, I just finished school hoping not to get shit grades and live of benefits but also hoping for a decent job going to go college study level 3 Computing & IT. From wales have been for my entire life I ain't no immigrant. plan on driving a moped cause all the cool kids do it. Bye.
Ps. I play bowls (Gay I know)

Reaction score
I am like in S5 in school so like that's a year in scotland not england I can't be bothered finding the equivalent but i'm 16 so yeah figure it out. I plan to study law at university and it is looking like that could be possible thanks to my exams so yeah, I also spend most of my time playing playerunknowns carrying @Shokron13

smiley-150601_960_720.png

Deleted member 5193

I'm Tom, currently studying I.T (or, officially put, "computing") at college. I'm a Welshman, so the victim of several sheep jokes a day. Hoping to do a couple more years at college and get a pretty decent job in I.T, definitely my interest and a career path I would love to pursue.

This end of Wales doesn't get all the good I.T jobs, so I may look to move somewhere better for jobs in the future. The only store even relating to I.T in my town is the Pakistani man who repairs phones.

Still got a brighter future than a lot of the members here, pretty depressing.

I'm also one of the communities most hated members, apparently, because of owning another community. Probably where you've heard my name mentioned before reading this post. Sorry, lads.

Oh, I'm also @Col. Collier's bitchboy apparently. Not convinced he quite understands the meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
hello i am rogue matiz tyres i am a woman and i was born in ysbyty gwynedd i am currently doing some driving lessons and planning to get a daewoo matiz as my first meme mobile.
i am currently having an affair with dannyd and writing up epic newspaper articles on paralake.news so look out for them

i got 3 Bs 6 Cs and an F in GCSE (lol) and i dont speak welsh because i dont need to really though i was fluent in it when i was a little offspring. i would like to learn finnish dutch german or spanish some day

thats all really i live a pretty crazy life thats just all too cool for you guys to handle also if you want a future dont put moderator on perp on your curriculum vitae ok

Reaction score
Hi, i'm currently doing studies in sociology. Used to play a lot of perp in my free time but those days are kinda over. I started going to the gym 2 months ago and go 2/3 times a week. In the weekends i either work or go out with friends. After my 3 year long study in probably gonna do law school but im not sure yet.