How do you see anything?

Reaction score
I noticed, throughout my years of playing criminal or cop, that I often get killed for an issue irrelevant to aim. While it certainly plays a role, looking back I find that most of the time it's because I literally cannot SEE or LOCATE my enemy before they find me. Getting the first shot in is an advantage while the other person is clueless as to your location.

Nevermind that there's A LOT of open space. Bank raids and flanks are specially hard to deal with because of this, you could be getting shot from literally anywhere, even if you stick close to a wall or cover or something. You could get sniped across the map with a Beretta, I've done it. Whereas if you are inside an apartment well, no one is going to climb to Projex 4 through the window.

To make things worse, most players are white and yet, 90% of player models are of black males with black beards, black clothing and dark sunglasses. Not tryna imply anything but at night it really makes it more difficult to see these people.

On other occasions where I detect someone from very far away, it's so fucking hard to see that I can't make sure if they have a gun or not before it's too late, as I do not want to break the law/rules by shooting unarmed people.

Yet I feel like a lot of players don't have this issue. Should I just get topped and go paramedic forever or is there a solution for this? How did the pros develop their eagle vision and 360º awareness?

Reaction score
The key is to not see sunlight for at least 5 years so your eyes become so accustomed to any light changes that you can see people more easily.

Probably turn your brightness up

Reaction score
@Dr. Dräjj was nice enough to share his reshade setup
unknown.png

Play on native resolution and increase your brightness. It's also good to disable skybox to make out what is at render distance or not as there's just going to be a solid background to your target.

Reaction score
I noticed, throughout my years of playing criminal or cop, that I often get killed for an issue irrelevant to aim. While it certainly plays a role, looking back I find that most of the time it's because I literally cannot SEE or LOCATE my enemy before they find me. Getting the first shot in is an advantage while the other person is clueless as to your location.

Nevermind that there's A LOT of open space. Bank raids and flanks are specially hard to deal with because of this, you could be getting shot from literally anywhere, even if you stick close to a wall or cover or something. You could get sniped across the map with a Beretta, I've done it. Whereas if you are inside an apartment well, no one is going to climb to Projex 4 through the window.

To make things worse, most players are white and yet, 90% of player models are of black males with black beards, black clothing and dark sunglasses. Not tryna imply anything but at night it really makes it more difficult to see these people.

On other occasions where I detect someone from very far away, it's so fucking hard to see that I can't make sure if they have a gun or not before it's too late, as I do not want to break the law/rules by shooting unarmed people.

Yet I feel like a lot of players don't have this issue. Should I just get topped and go paramedic forever or is there a solution for this? How did the pros develop their eagle vision and 360º awareness?
hold alt and spin in 360s while spamming CTRL till u see where the bullets are coming from

Reaction score
If they are in a shootout shoot them

Reaction score

Ask @rxsm, he will give you the right hacks to buy so you can see everyone and the item they are holding

Reaction score
UPDATE: I learned recently that I have hypermetropia in one eye, myopia in the other, and astigmatism in both. I didn't notice it before because when you've always lived like this you think that's what normal vision is, and because hypermetropia and myopia were compensating for each other so I could still get by.

But my symptoms are way worse at night or low-contrast conditions, such as the ones I mention in the post, mostly due to the astigmatism.

I now wear glasses and can see much better (and even then, my deficits are undercorrected because I've been compensating for years and it would be too abrupt to correct everything from the get-go, so in 2-3 years I will get much better vision).

If I ever killed you, you can now be ashamed.

Last edited: