what do you do

Reaction score
Drive my car near police cars so they get anpr start to chase u and you kill them

Reaction score
The problem is if anything new is suggested it’s sometimes going to be instantly downvoted to shit for no given reason by unnamed 80% of the downvotes who never reply why they don’t like the idea or any feedback on it. Or, the idea may never looked at and any new repost is deleted for duplicating while the idea is sunk 10+ pages in history never to be seen again.

the minority of criminals / civs who hit raid limit and do bank but don’t want to just grow drugs like you said but they have no hope, because the only alternative is chop shop which is once a day other than that they are left to be bored.
This is not necessarily a suggestion though. Just him further attempting to dispute his ban. It is a roleplay server. If you are wanted for murder in real life you lay low, do whatever is needed to not get caught. Find that boring? Get off until raid timer is reset OR turn yourself in like the others said. What you don't want to do is attempt to steal a vehicle in public, close to the police department, causing a bunch of attention so you can mow down an army of pistol cops.

Reaction score
me n @Dom_ farmed cars in the forest not realising you fuckers have the exact location of where the car gets stolen from lmao

Actually, I knew they could see the exact location, I didn't know you were wanted, so I surrendered.

Reaction score
So the question is what do you do while you are warrent on perp

i cant think of other things than these

1. raid players
2. grow drugs
3. raid bank
4. steal cars

but i just find out if there is no players to raid and you just did bank raid mean you cant do anything else than grow drugs bc stealing cars are not allowed so all what you can do as warrant is growing drugs where i find it boring at lest when you have money

if you can think of anything else to do please type
Try to make a good base for defense or just try building something pretty