what do you do

Reaction score
So the question is what do you do while you are warrent on perp

i cant think of other things than these

1. raid players
2. grow drugs
3. raid bank
4. steal cars

but i just find out if there is no players to raid and you just did bank raid mean you cant do anything else than grow drugs bc stealing cars are not allowed so all what you can do as warrant is growing drugs where i find it boring at lest when you have money

if you can think of anything else to do please type

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score

1. raid players
2. grow drugs
3. raid bank
4. steal cars

but i just find out if there is no players to raid and you just did bank raid mean you cant do anything else than grow drugs bc stealing cars are not allowed so all what you can do as warrant is growing drugs where i find it boring at lest when you have money

aloo follow ppl from baz to inter n just tap there back end n watch them cry about there tier

Reaction score
mkFYZWo.jpg

Reaction score
The problem is if anything new is suggested it’s sometimes going to be instantly downvoted to shit for no given reason by unnamed 80% of the downvotes who never reply why they don’t like the idea or any feedback on it. Or, the idea may never looked at and any new repost is deleted for duplicating while the idea is sunk 10+ pages in history never to be seen again.

the minority of criminals / civs who hit raid limit and do bank but don’t want to just grow drugs like you said but they have no hope, because the only alternative is chop shop which is once a day other than that they are left to be bored.

Reaction score
I don't think you're  not allowed to steal cars while warranted but you have to carry it out carefully.

Stealing a car right next to PD, driving to intersection and then spraying any cop following you is not the way to go about it.

Reaction score

1. raid players
2. grow drugs
3. raid bank
4. steal cars

Play Counter Strike 2 24/7

Reaction score
I don't think you're  not allowed to steal cars while warranted but you have to carry it out carefully.

Stealing a car right next to PD, driving to intersection and then spraying any cop following you is not the way to go about it.
This is incorrect due to the nature of Stealing a car, Stealing a car typically is not done for enough of a benefit to perform while wanted . As it gives PD your exact location(if only briefly) and if you are caught crowbarring or driving the vehicle, you will face your warrant charge instead of theft.

Reaction score
This is incorrect due to the nature of Stealing a car, Stealing a car typically is not done for enough of a benefit to perform while wanted . As it gives PD your exact location(if only briefly) and if you are caught crowbarring or driving the vehicle, you will face your warrant charge instead of theft.
The PLPD tactic is to metagame whatever car the crim has and to camp out the car dealer. Stealing a common car can be justifiable to benefit from it, especially since the ANPR does all the work for you now.

Reaction score
Then don't cry about being bored or having nothing to do when you chose to do stuff to get wanted and stay wanted
Without criminals who do stuff to get wanted, cops wouldn't have much things to do.

In my opinion if a criminal is wanted, there should be more options to do passive crime other than afk grow drugs so theres variety in roleplay instead of it always being the same. Like passive car scrapping suggestion for example, if a wanted guy gets bored of stealing cars for a list mainly, he can go back to growing drugs and basing then it feels like a whole new experience because sitting at base growing isn't his ONLY option.

Reaction score
The PLPD tactic is to metagame whatever car the crim has and to camp out the car dealer. Stealing a common car can be justifiable to benefit from it, especially since the ANPR does all the work for you now.
Is it really meta when in character even a PO can access your car list in character?

Reaction score

me n @Dom_ farmed cars in the forest not realising you fuckers have the exact location of where the car gets stolen from lmao