Pure Displeasure looking at the forums and Ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Black Jesus Here.

I just want to post a rant and it is my personal opinion, so please do not try to change my point of view. Now this isn't a rant on the display of the website or such but mostly about the community. I feel that a fairly new moderator (Who will remain unnamed) has become quite an -excuse me- asshole. He doesn't give the players really a chance and I feel he is killing the Perpheads community. He is new to the community and not to deny the fact that he is very active, I just dislike him. His attitude towards us has drastically changed, I remember before he got accepted he was fairly nice now It just plane rudeness. I see him on the forums posting basically "hate" comments on the forums. I just wanted to let the moderator (If he even sees this) to ask him to change his attitude. I am losing sight of the once friendly community of Perpheads

No I will not reveal the name
No I will not post a Admin Complaint
This is my opinion, don't harass me to find out who this is or change my opinion.

Once again, If you do see this please do change the way you treat the players.

Reaction score
If the "person" you mean is the one im thinking about right now, I must agree with you. He is mostly very rude and mean on both the forums and In-Game. And when taking care of reports, the "person" barely gives either the reporter or the person that got reported a chance to explain what happened. Leaving the players confused afterwards.

And like The Real Black Jesus said,
This is my opinion, don't harass me to find out who this is or change my opinion.

Reaction score
"No I will not post a Admin Complaint" If you feel this staff member is performing poorly and you don't wish to make a public admin complaint you can always contact a senior staff member directly either via the teamspeak or PM on the forums to discuss the matter. Same can be said for anyone who believes a staff member is not performing to a satisfactory level if you want something done about it you should always contact a Senior Staff Member.

Reaction score
This post is completely pointless. You are basically making people dislike pretty much all the other moderators by telling people that there is supposedly this one secret moderator who's really crappy and rude. This post is not going to make a difference whatsoever to how this moderator acts, as nobody knows who it is you're talking about. Also, if you really wanted something to be done about this supposed crappy moderator, then why not just post an admin complaint, or better yet, contact a senior or head admin.

Additionally, I'm seeing a paradox here. If you wanted something to be done about this supposed crappy moderator, then you should post some sort of proof showing that this person is not fit for the position. But wait, you can't do that because you want him to remain anonymous, and if you don't provide any proof then nobody will know if this moderator is actually doing what you claim that he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.