How to get better at perpheads?

Reaction score
To know positioning, how to read players, common preaims etc!
I understand what yer saying but most compilations are edited horribly and just show good aim. I think that if peeps can rely on aim they wouldnt ask advice on how to get better.
They need more uncut content to learn imo

Reaction score
I understand what yer saying but most compilations are edited horribly and just show good aim. I think that if peeps can rely on aim they wouldnt ask advice on how to get better.
They need more uncut content to learn imo
Opinion understood, I will now post all raw footage from my montage

Reaction score
What do you want to improve in PH brother? If you have something specific, let us know and we can help ye!
not every situation has to result in a shootout, not every situation has to have cop dead, not every situation has to be with a gun.

that is really what it seems to be right now, cops and robbers.

i think there should be more civilian employment, such as a miner (go to a designated spot and mine ore and sell for profit) or a garbage truck worker (like irl, go to peoples houses and pickup the cans).

Reaction score
not every situation has to result in a shootout, not every situation has to have cop dead, not every situation has to be with a gun.

i think there should be more civilian employment, such as a miner (go to a designated spot and mine ore and sell for profit) or a garbage truck worker (like irl, go to peoples houses and pickup the cans).
There are several reasons as to why this is, while not really relevent to this thread. Its because of the smaller map, which means its easier to chase and find warranted people and harder to hide out, its also becaue of this small map, that majority of criminal activty apart from mugging and stealing cars(Sometimes) are easily detectable, as even firearms when silenced make noise, forcing Criminals into shootouts and stuff like that.

Also a small but quite good tip, is that don't be afraid to lose your gun/items, if you don't swing people and play into gear fear, you are more likely to miss your shots, or get fucked over by Peakers advantage(Unless your in a base, then just pick the most annoying angle possible and move when they figure out where)

Reaction score

if i wanted to do that id play monolith

Reaction score

Well honestly situations that results in shootouts are probably related to criminal activity. If you growing drugs, you can expect violence. The gamemode comes down to cops and robbers sometimes.

If you dont want violence start playing as Firefighter/Medic/Taxidriver/Deliveryman/roadcrew.

But there are true civ non action alternatives like crafting in bazaar or something I like doing: Fishing at beach. U cant get mugged there and its decent money if you have a car with decent trunkspace.

There are plenty of alternatives brother.

Reaction score
Don’t have gear fear is the biggest thing become confident boss
This is good advice ngl. But can be hard for some peeps who are relatively low on cash. Losing a 18k gun hurts alot if you only got 150k.

Reaction score
This is good advice ngl. But can be hard for some peeps who are relatively low on cash. Losing a 18k gun hurts alot if you only got 150k.
i lose about 200k in guns on the daily and i how 2k in the bank:cool::penguin:

Reaction score

everybody! nerd emoji him!

Reaction score
Depends on how you wanna get better. Get beter on what?
Crafting,raiding,basing,making drugs. Can you specify more?

Reaction score
Ye but seke you are pro 13 year old ofc. No one cares that you lose 200k in a day. Go outside and get a gf or something.
That's no way to speak to your papa, and you know damn well that me and your mother is still together. So stop telling me to get a gf please stop this madness and go back to your room and play your little games.