I am a furry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am a furry. I do not have a suit but I have a fursona
What is the definition of a furry?
The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes.

My FURSONA Is called Binary
5uRlWrm.png

MbP05fp.png

So thoughts?

Reaction score
Honestly, can somebody remove this? All finlay's trying to do is take the piss out of furries. Finlay didn't draw this, Finlay isn't a furry, and he doesn't even know what FA is for christ's sake.
I don't think me or @Envionic appreciate Finlay doing this.
Finlay is not a furry, this isn't his fursona. He's just taken this bloke's art and claimed it as his on this forum.
@Creepis , please just close this cancer.

TL;DR Finlay's triggered me. Again.

Reaction score
Honestly, can somebody remove this? All finlay's trying to do is take the piss out of furries. Finlay didn't draw this, Finlay isn't a furry, and he doesn't even know what FA is for christ's sake.
I don't think me or @Envionic appreciate Finlay doing this.
Finlay is not a furry, this isn't his fursona. He's just taken this bloke's art and claimed it as his on this forum.
@Creepis , please just close this cancer.

hqdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Please do not do this to yourself Finlay.

We get that you're into this furry thing, and that you like it. You are allowed to like whatever you want, no matter what other people think, and I applaud your ability to be different even though many don't like what you're doing. But that does not mean that we all need to know. This here is the same as having someone homosexual write a thread about it, wanting peoples opinion. I'm sorry but this just seems like a massive need for attention. If we wanted to know that you're furry, we would ask. Don't try to smear it onto our faces.

But now that you do want our opinion,

cool-66.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.