I donated then got bullied off the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LC_R4Y said:
Then i get shit like this on steam begging me to watch videos of people begging for likes and being "cute helping people" on facebook. She replied with this ♫ChloBo♫: You know what, I seen the vid and thought you should take a look as it was so inspirational and thought it could cheer you up.. then you go on like this, I didn't fucking want you to come back like this I was trying to fucking help you. Don't even talk to me.. waste of my fucking time.
♫ChloBo♫: And you wonder why you get fucking hate.
♫ChloBo♫ is now Offline Proof that i am a waste of time and space. People really need to just forget me..

She got me angry so i replied with. [PH] -TzBlitz-: BITCH
[PH] -TzBlitz-: SWEAR DOWN
[PH] -TzBlitz-: WTF
♫ChloBo♫: Lol, calling me a bitch even tho I tryed to help you.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Ye
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Tried to help me then made me feel worse
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Thanks (y)
[PH] -TzBlitz-: I didnt want to watch the video
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You kept on at me
[PH] -TzBlitz-: I said np
[PH] -TzBlitz-: no
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You made me look
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You said i was a waste of your time
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You said no wonder why i get fucking hate
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Tbhj i dont think thats how you make someone feel better
♫ChloBo♫: The viedo was inspirational, I thought it'd help you.. then you come back talking to me like shit. I only try to help, you wonder why you get grief, it's cause you give it.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: No i dont.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: I really dont
♫ChloBo♫: Yes you do.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You forced me to
[PH] -TzBlitz-: That ,made me angry
♫ChloBo♫: I didn't even force you to.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Thats why i replied like i did
[PH] -TzBlitz-: WATCH THE VIS
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Watch it
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Just watch it
♫ChloBo♫: I can't physically force you to, when I aint fucking there.
♫ChloBo♫: Ye, that's nnot forcing you to.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Go on facebook and watch this stupid geeza sat in a car with a fucking baseball hat on telling people how to lie there lives.

I watched the vid. He was begging for likes but she couldnt see that.

live*
♫ChloBo♫: Not lieing.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: My v key is stiff...
♫ChloBo♫: Just fuck off, I really don't have any sympathy for you anymore. I tryed to help you... you've proven me wrong, you obviously had people picking on you as you were being a dick.. and all those adverts you did an all also were pretty stupid.

After abit more arguing i blocked her... She was pressuring me. She was making me feel small. I appreciate she tried to help but she wouldnt stop going on about this video. D;
Trande. If your just going to be penickety please leave..

Trande

LC_R4Y said:
Then i get shit like this on steam begging me to watch videos of people begging for likes and being "cute helping people" on facebook. She replied with this ♫ChloBo♫: You know what, I seen the vid and thought you should take a look as it was so inspirational and thought it could cheer you up.. then you go on like this, I didn't fucking want you to come back like this I was trying to fucking help you. Don't even talk to me.. waste of my fucking time.
♫ChloBo♫ is now Offline Proof that i am a waste of time and space. People really need to just forget me..

♫ChloBo♫: The viedo was inspirational, I thought it'd help you.. then you come back talking to me like shit. I only try to help, you wonder why you get grief, it's cause you give it.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Go on facebook and watch this stupid geeza sat in a car with a fucking baseball hat on telling people how to lie there lives.

live*
♫ChloBo♫: Just fuck off, I really don't have any sympathy for you anymore. I tryed to help you... you've proven me wrong, you obviously had people picking on you as you were being a dick.. and all those adverts you did an all also were pretty stupid.

After abit more arguing i blocked her... She was pressuring me. She was making me feel small. I appreciate she tried to help but she wouldnt stop going on about this video. D;
You're posting a private chat with Chloe on the forum. This has nothing to do with the incident on the server, so you kinda show it off? If you really have problems with certain people seek a conversation with them, and don't fucking post a private conversaton on the forums. Doesn't make you any better.

Reaction score
LC_R4Y said:

live*

Wait a second, not to be harsh against you man but seriously, listen to Trande... He's actually right.

Reaction score
Also you do the wrong thing… dont dig your head under the sand... instead get a mentor. That will help you, he / she will be easy to talk with. Trust me I've been in the same situation but not with getting bullied, something much worse than that mate, so instead of typing it on the forums which I dont think will help you at all you can get a mentor that will actually make you stronger. Don't rage on me for saying this as that's not what I want, I want you to get someone that could help you. You also said that you have problems in real life then if so get a mentor?

PCE

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Also you do the wrong thing… dont dig your head under the sand... instead get a mentor. That will help you, he / she will be easy to talk with. Trust me I've been in the same situation but not with getting bullied, something much worse than that mate, so instead of typing it on the forums which I dont think will help you at all you can get a mentor that will actually make you stronger. Don't rage on me for saying this as that's not what I want, I want you to get someone that could help you. You also said that you have problems in real life then if so get a mentor?

PCE
I try to talk to someone every day and directly when i came to my school today everyones being a completly Dick... It really doesnt help with a mentor.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:

PCE
You dont understand, it helps you mentally. You get ready for the comments and then one day you can get them back.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm not going to try to be mean about this post, but really - You did something wrong, it's obvious. Your ban has expired now, so just get over it; It's not the end of the world.

For the bullying thing, the staff and users at perpheads in my opinion can be a little silly; but I've never seen them 'bullying' - If this is the case then as Swiper said you should tell someone personally and I am very sure that they will understand.

I think that this has turned into a stupid thread and I think it should be closed, the staff on this server along with the players are always helpful and try to do their best to help other people in the community. Attention seeking will get you no-where, don't expect sympathy when you haven't even tried to help you, help yourself.

If
No, its ok. Im not wanted on the server as demonstrated by EVIL. I wont be joining back. Sorry :(
is true then I wish you the best, but to be honest I completely think you've taken this out of hand and should understand that EVIL is not the only staff member you can talk to on this server.

Reaction score
Call me an asshole you may; however, I am going to be quite blunt here, grow up. Sure, some people on PERPheads can be assholes at certain points and such, but seriously, cunts IRL punch me and shit, and you just need to hold your chin up and deal with it. One day, they're all gonna die or someone close to them will. I got cancer and bi-polar and I'm not crying about it.

Reaction score
LC_R4Y;n29394 said:

live*

Dude, just wondering why you’d cut out like half of the conversation to cover up your back. I found an inspirational video that I thought may cheer you up, then you come back having a go at me and being an ass, saying ‘It’s a guy fishing for likes ‘ and all this crap. You don’t appreciate the fact I took the time out to try cheer you up. I said to watch it, I WASN’T pressuring you into watching it. Also I’d like to add.. you called me a bitch as soon as I deleted you, not because I was mad at you.

Half way through you randomly added ‘Your dads in the army’…’Not my fault I get cyber bullied and I can’t see my dad’. Sorry, but what had my dad being in the army got to do with the above also it’s NOT my fault you can’t see your dad. Further up in the conversation you start saying ‘I feel bad cause you’re taken’ and being like I don’t love you and all this shit putting sad faces… why would you even bother getting upset about a girl on the internet. Don’t try make me feel bad just because I don’t LOVE you. For the last couple of days you’ve been banging on saying you like me and all this, you’ve not had a girl in 2 years, you never spoken to a girl in ages therefore you want me??? I find it really creepy.
Further more, all I did was try to cheer you up but you turned your back on me. I thought you were a nice guy and the ‘innocent’ one of it all but your ways changed my thoughts, you made me look a right idiot. I pushed a certain person to the side and hadn’t believed anything he said, but you obviously proved me wrong. You get hate cause you give it. Why pop upto me moaning and all this when you didn’t want any cheering up?

I think you need to go see someone.

Why haven’t you included the chat logs of where the guys were being mean to you? I’m sure you’re capable of doing so, as you were putting our chat up. Why haven’t you included their names? Not only that I hadn’t seen anyone being mean to you in OOC. – Seems strange.

Anyway, I’ve felt like this in the past, but sometimes you need to take a step back and realise the people that are calling you names or being mean are usually the ones that have a sad life there self therefore they feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. Not only that, they’re most likely just trolling you as they know how you react, also they’re behind a screen what more can they do.

I tried my best to help you but you pushed me away, you know you were an idiot to me before I started to get along with you. Also, not only you have problems in life, 99.9% of gamers have a background similar to yours, you’re not the only one in the dark. You know, maybe you should take a look at yourself before accusing others of being mean to you, you obviously did something to get words thrown back at you. Next time, don’t come running at me as I shall not help you again.
I feel you putting the private chat of ours up, made you look more of an idiot than I am.

Donating to the server doesn’t give you some kind of ‘Royalty’, it shows you support the server .

Also, you should report them to a staff member posting it on the forum makes the situation worse.

Ps; I find you a creep, hitting on me cause you’ve not had or supposably spoken to a girl for 2 years. I don’t play games to be used for love.

#Only657words.

Reaction score
I have a counsillor... She doesnt help. Not being harsh to trande but i was in a really really bad mood yesterday. Its not just about bullying. But yeah, im gonna continue to play the server till my donation period is up.

Reaction score
LC_R4Y said:

live*

If she tried to help you but accidently did exactly the opposite thing then you shouldn't be a dickhead and start raging on her, have respect that she even spent her time trying to talk with you instead of ''trowing her away'' like trash.

Simple version: Have respect for those who try to help even if they do exactly the opposite.

Reaction score
Alright, this thread is not benefiting anyone at this rate, I'm going to close it. If another staff member wishes to reopen it feel free to do so. And R4Y, I'm glad to hear you're staying - in future if you ever feel you are wrongfully disrespected by a staff member or a regular user alike don't hesitate to bring it to the attention of a staff member. Matters like these are much better dealt with in a more personal manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.