I have a question.

Reaction score
I have a question.
I really dont want to get banned, and thats the reason im asking it. I saw some people like sorle getting banned for it. But im still not sure. Can I shoot down an officer while he is taking DNA of someone I murdered?
[DOUBLEPOST=1501372106,1501371968][/DOUBLEPOST]Kei I mean if an officer does it.

Reaction score
You are creating more dna by killing him and triggering a life alert at the place where your dna is lol

Reaction score
There is probaly more than 1 cop there so youre risking your life by shooting him, there will also be another body to get dna from and an officers life alert which will get tfu involved. Your better of getting rid if the body but make sure no npcs see you. I recommend getting the body in the back of a van and dumping it in the paralake or just hiding it in an unowned house.

rat

Reaction score
While situational in most situations the timeline will be

Kill a guy > (maybe hide the body) > escape as fast as possible before police come.

Police typically come in twos, as well as the fact that you will not have time to hide the officer body due to their life alert / panic activating, meaning backup will arrive before you can deal with the new mess.

Reaction score
If I were you I would just leave. It's going to put more heat on you if the police find 2 dead LEOs rather than 1. Went you kill someone. Finish them off, Hide them if possible as long as it's not in a public place and then escape the scene. However, if you feel cops are around the corner or people have seen you I recommend you just make a run for it. Be sure to keep 3.4 in mind as long as other rules to ensure you make the best decision. You shouldn't break any rules as long as you use common sense. :)

Reaction score
What i would do is run, hide and if they find you again your probably going to get 10 years for what you did so kill him and run away. Repeat this everytime an officer starts to get suspicious when he sees you because that means he's coming for you.