Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a serious problem about my car. I spend a whole week saving up for my dream car, the Kia Forte Koup, and a cop who is just absolute shit at driving crashes into my car and pretty much breaks it. I go to the repair shop, and says there's nothing wrong with my car. I use a wrench to fix it myself, and willn't let me. The problem with my car is, it takes me a minute or 2 just to start it up, and when the engine is running, there's so much black smoke coming from the engine, you literally cant even see in first person mode. I even tried just shooting my car, and trying to fix it, but even after I fix my car, it makes no difference. This is REALLY pissing me off, the fact that it has to take more then a minute to start my car, and how I cant even drive in first person mode. I really dont know what else to do. I dont want to rebuy the car, because cops are just horrible at driving and I'm guaranteed another corrupt cop will just brake it again. And I spent a whole week getting that car, and I dont have a whole week to spend. Please help me. I'm really ticked off about it, and just dont know what else to do.

Reaction score
If its black smoke and it takes forever to start the car its because your engine is fucked, only the roadcrew can fix it. You have to call a rc on 565, type /rc or go to the roadcrew station thats located at the petrolstation at slums (behind pd). If its no roadcrew in service just talk to the npc inside the Roadcrew station and then they will fix it. Good luck :)

Reaction score
Little side note, the wrench i believe can be used when you totalled the car. You can wait a few mins and use the wrench on the car. You will know it is totalled by the message saying "you wrecked your car, you should call for assistance"
The wrench has a cooldown but is useful when on a breakdown zone and no roadcrew to help you.

You can also turn off the smoke in F1 options. Maybe get a few extra fps too.

Reaction score
You can drive to the RC station to fix it, but it's a lot cheaper to call a roadcrew service to come and fix it by calling 565 in your mobile, or type /RC then your location.

ALDI RC has you covered :kappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.