I Have Stranger Error / Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys.Yesterday,I'm subscribed the new version of paralake city (rp_paralake_city_v2) from workshop.But I couldn't see the map on my map list. Why ???

(I'M DOWNLOADED THE CONTENT OF PARALAKE CITY)

Reaction score
Please reply :( I can't join the server it's torture :(

Reaction score
You don't need to manually subscribe to the map Oqantan. Just unsubscribe from that map that you manually subscribed to and try to reconnect to the server. It should automatically do it's thing.

Deleted member 5920

Ruby said:
You don't need to manually subscribe to the map Oqantan. Just unsubscribe from that map that you manually subscribed to and try to reconnect to the server. It should automatically do it's thing.
FastDL FTW

Trande

Ruby said:
This worked for me too. +1 for USA Ruby

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Thanks for reply.But didn't work.It says missing map: rp_paralake_city_v2 disconnecting. :(

Reaction score
HEY HEY HEY I KNOW THE SOLUTION!!! CAN YOU GIVE ME .RAR OF PARALAKE CITY V2 PLEASE IT WILL WORK

Please guys I will try this can work just rar of paralake v2

Reaction score
OqanTaN said:
HEY HEY HEY I KNOW THE SOLUTION!!! CAN YOU GIVE ME .RAR OF PARALAKE CITY V2 PLEASE IT WILL WORK

It doesn't work like that. I had the same issue as you had, I asked people for the V2 map but it didn't work. The contentpack IS the map.

Reaction score
OqanTaN said:

But I have contentpack and it's working well I need map :S Because it says ''missing map''

Reaction score
OqanTaN said:

Wait wait! Is new content pack available ?

Reaction score
There is my error: It says: ''Missing map/maps rp_paralake_city_v2.bsp, disconnecting''

Reaction score
Sorry for waste your time guys. I'm sorry I just want to join this fun :( I just need paralake city v2 rar

Reaction score
OqanTaN said:
Sorry for waste your time guys. I'm sorry I just want to join this fun :( I just need paralake city v2 rar
Like I said, there is a NEW contentpack that needs to be installed. Download that and follow the installation guide in the guide section.

Status
Not open for further replies.