I keep dropping from the server.

Reaction score
Not entirely sure where I should post this, but I've got a problem where I keep dropping from the server. Typically every time I join, I end up dropping twice before I can start playing properly without dropping again. This is very irritating and just wondering if anyone knows what my problem may be? Don't bother commenting or replying saying "Shit internet" because that isn't the issue here. This starting happening this week for some reason, no idea why. When I drop from the server, I still have a connection to the internet and all that, so no clue. And yes, I've already tried turning my router on and off, flushing ip's and all that shit.

Reaction score
Could be something with your router, if you're using an ethernet connection try switching around ports or switching to wireless if you've got a Wi-Fi card installed. Other than that I'd say contact your ISP and inquire with them about the issue.

Reaction score
Welp, just lost another 4 pots and 20 seeds because I dropped, and I'm not getting a refund for it because I've already asked. Nice one. -_-

Reaction score
Hello Jazz! Sometimes when you have too many drugs in your storage it causes you to crash upon joining. This is because of the size of the information being sent to your client by the database. This was explained by Fredy a while ago but you might not have seen it. If you don't have a lot of drugs in your storage then I don't know what possibly could be the problem which is causing this to occur. Have you tried Verifying integrity of game files?
0a87a04c7c.png

Hope you fix this issue soon :)

Reaction score
start by debugging network to perpheads, open CMD window and type ping -t perpheads.com, let it run while you try to play. If the game kicks you out see if you have any dropped pings. Hit CTRL+C in the window to stop and give you total stats. If you notice any 'timed out' pings then open a 2nd CMD and ping something like google to. See if both of them time out at the same time. If they do you got a internet issue, if only perpheads times out it might be a bad node on the way.

If its only perpheads timing out we can move further and start a traceroute, there are several tools to do realtime traceroutes. The one i use is MTR but its only for linux, someone might have made a windows port doe.

Reaction score
Well, @Slayerduck It's been a while, but I finally tested to see if I had any lost packets and it turns out when I drop from the server I have neither any lost packets for google or Perpheads.

iiOYiQY.png

EbZJiX9.png

Got any suggestions?