I need a new mic

Reaction score
I broke my mic, I have had it for 4 years so that might explain why it broke for no reason. Someone show me a good one xx

Reaction score
ol reliable is blue snowball, using it currently and its quite good however the mini usb cable it comes with can be quite flimsy, might wanna try to look for one around the house or buy one on amazon, they're like 2 quid

Reaction score
i actually ordered a mic from wish/aliexpress but it's really good lmao, cost like 38 euros including a really sturdy boom

Reaction score
the what?

Reaction score
gaming headsets are the worst thing you can ever buy. the included iphone 4 earbuds sound better than hyper x clouds

Reaction score
hyperx never last more than 8 months in my experience idk, they're way more fragile than any other headphones ive ever had & cant buy replacement cables

Deleted member 5577

I’ve got the HyperX Alpha S I believe and it’s wonderful it’s got removable cables and what not so you can replace them but This isn’t the same for all the models of course. @nutrient10 has a bit more experience with the same model and seems to like them so he might be able to shed some light :3

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
it actually sounds good, comes with a mic stand for only 50$ including delivery, i might get this

Reaction score
Only retards don’t properly set up those settings, literally the easiest thing to do. I highly recommend Blue Snowball and use VoiceMeeter to adjust your settings for all applications.

Reaction score
I had a Blue snowball for a few Years. A Really good reliable microphone. And it can hold to a lot actually can't tell how many times it fell on the floor before it broke lmao.

Reaction score
I agree with @Sorle i literally have had a blue snowball for 3 years now and this bitch ain’t dying on me anytime soon

Deleted member 8120

i only want blue snowball so i can break the cable to shit and earrape

Reaction score
Standalone mic users? GTFO bruh, anyone with bad settings will sound like ass. Doesn't help when people have those ugly ass mechanical keyboards either.