I need a new headset.

Reaction score
Has anyone got a good headset i should buy and how much it is, Leaves links down below. Reason Why? Well, i just bought a Logitech g430 and it is shit like the mic is shit and it broke within the first few days of my having it. It cost me like 60 pounds, So i am going to take it back and get a new one from PC world so if any of you lot know any good ones to buy then leave it down below with a link and i will take a look.

Reaction score
How the fuck do you break a G430? I've had mine for like 2 years now, and only now is it beginning to slightly sound like sprinkling if the cable is put in a special needs position.

If you managed to break it within the first few days, then you're doing something wrong. Very wrong.

The mic isn't bad either, you're either giving it a lot of abuse, or just don't know how to use the software that comes installed, correctly.
The G430 requires a USB dongle to be connected to the audio and microphone jack at all times for the microphone quality to improve immensely.

If the mic audio sounds shit, you probably haven't connected the USB dongle, and then inserted the jacks into the dongle.
You also want to decrease the microphone input volume, this will get rid of a lot of static that occurs when you yell like a retard.

Otherwise, the headset is 7.1 surround and you should definitely not drop the headset from anything higher than a chair's seat.

Anyways, if you're looking for a 'better' headset, I suggest this
https://www.amazon.com/Etekcity-H7P.../B01IB84HWY/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

M

Reaction score
Buy G930s they don’t beep every time you move an inch I promise as you were MD x

Reaction score
It is all good now i have got the same headset but a new one from the shot and damn fuck me was the old one broken like shit, I have got a boner from this.
Thank you, everyone, for the links and suggestions, Many thanks.

Reaction score
i use this sexy headset and it works perfectly fine with surround sound and shit like that
FIgK2PK.png

and this headset dosent go on my head it goes around my head xDD
ScfJTqu.png

BUT THE SPECIAL ABOUT IT YOU CAN CHANGE THE SIDE PLASTIC TO BLACK, BLUE, ORANGE AND RED
vLV6k1I.png