I need help with Plays.tv

Reaction score
I recently got plays.tv cause its honestly better than having to find a demo, also its easier to send the video to an admin. However, for some reason it doesn't record even when I have it on automatic record. Can somone please help with this, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to close the game for the recording to save and show? Or Do I need to close Plays.tv for the recording to show?

Reaction score
Once a game closes Plays will pop up afterward with the game recording, or you would need to click on Plays.TV, make sure you have all the setting set up and where the programme will save the videos too. It should also say in the top left that Plays is recording.

Reaction score
Once a game closes Plays will pop up afterward with the game recording, or you would need to click on Plays.TV, make sure you have all the setting set up and where the programme will save the videos too. It should also say in the top left that Plays is recording.

for me it never says at the top left that plays is recording, also so ur saying all i have to do i close the game and it should save?