need some help pls

Reaction score
Okay so since this isn't really an issue that has anything to do with the server or community do I still need help... (didn't know where to post it elsewhere)

so I have seen that multiple people are actually making videos for youtube, some of them which I quite enjoy watching myself ( :booty: @LordTyla @Creepis :booty: ) but I have also seen some people with custom made in and outro's.

now I know that you can make em with blender and I tried using that but I am just a left handed spastic when using it... my question is; is there an easier alternative and what would that be?

thanks in advance guys!

Reaction score
Windows movie maker

logo-2007.png

Reaction score
Mate
Blender is for models, the fuck are you doing?

I'd suggest getting an actual video editor and make an intro/outro using it, but for the sake of god, do not use those shitty free video editors like @ShadowJoey

sony vegas is good :)

Reaction score
Making an intro is a long process if you want it to look good.

Do as @SleepyMode says and use a video editor and make it OR of you have the patience, use Cinema4D and watch a tutorial on how to use it. It'll take a while but the result is good.

And for god sake, be original. Noone wants to see a plain copy of another youtuber.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember back in the COD MW2 trickshot DaYz that my friend made his intro's with a combination of Cinema4D like Keiwam said and some editing with Adobe After Effects aswell, might give a try with both of those and see how it goes after watching some tutorials