Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John King / Emporio Tapanari
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:73279587
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5

We had this whole deal with them raiding the PD and being salty about me using the swat van, when i went off duty John King proceeded to take this grudge OOCly and mugged me in the bazaar when i went off duty. Gunpointing me outside of the shop and forcing me in, he told me to shut up but i asked if ya all okay with the mugging, considering there were so many people inside. I was then gunned down over me talking, this did not benefit him in the slightest, triggering a gunfight with the cops who were just outside of the door. If you check the chat logs of Emporio Tapanari you can see it was nothing more then OOC salt that lead to this situation.

After killing me it triggered a shootout with the police who were outside.

Salty people:
https://prnt.sc/iu0eiv
https://prnt.sc/iu0ef2

Last edited:
Reaction score
**POSTING FOR John King/Thehomelessdude cause he is forum banned**

Hello people.
Firstly, I never raided the PD and dont know anything about this situation. Secondly, I mugged you due to me wanting to do so so I can take your Items.
Another point of yours is that it didnt benefit me at all to shoot you. So you are saying that IF you are under gunpoint and I order something and you fail to comply, I cant shoot you since it wont benefit me? Seems kinda illogical.
Also there was no OOC salt at all so idek what you are talking about.

And how am I supposed to know that there are police officers at bazaar, I mean I dont use ESP ;) .
And I alsi would like to ask why were you so happy when I started mugging you? You wanted to bait us or something idk, If you can please answer.

If evidence is needed I will upload it

Reaction score
**POSTING FOR John King/Thehomelessdude cause he is forum banned**

Hello people.
Firstly, I never raided the PD and dont know anything about this situation. Secondly, I mugged you due to me wanting to do so so I can take your Items.
Another point of yours is that it didnt benefit me at all to shoot you. So you are saying that IF you are under gunpoint and I order something and you fail to comply, I cant shoot you since it wont benefit me? Seems kinda illogical.
Also there was no OOC salt at all so idek what you are talking about.

And how am I supposed to know that there are police officers at bazaar, I mean I dont use ESP ;) .
And I alsi would like to ask why were you so happy when I started mugging you? You wanted to bait us or something idk, If you can please answer.

If evidence is needed I will upload it
Thanks Asher for helping him post this. It was pretty clear from the OOC stuff you had some sort of grudge, why else would you gunpoint a man in public space and force him into a shop for a couple of burgers and stims? What i said was not risking your mugging at all, i didn't scream or notify anything that i was being mugged. You firing a assault rifle and killing me in one of the most public zones in the city with tons of people in the area is not what you'd expect from a criminal mastermind, don't need ESP to know the bazaar has more people then just you. You killing me was OOC driven and not a logic choice from a IC perspective at all.

I was really happy you mugged me, because of the RP that could follow from said mugging. Its been like over half a year since i last got mugged and i been itching to use the car bombs and molly's that are just rotting in my storage. This was denied from me when you executed for asking if ya all okay with this, and that's why i made the AR.

Reaction score
Thanks Asher for helping him post this. It was pretty clear from the OOC stuff you had some sort of grudge, why else would you gunpoint a man in public space and force him into a shop for a couple of burgers and stims? What i said was not risking your mugging at all, i didn't scream or notify anything that i was being mugged. You firing a assault rifle and killing me in one of the most public zones in the city with tons of people in the area is not what you'd expect from a criminal mastermind, don't need ESP to know the bazaar has more people then just you. You killing me was OOC driven and not a logic choice from a IC perspective at all.

I was really happy you mugged me, because of the RP that could follow from said mugging. Its been like over half a year since i last got mugged and i been itching to use the car bombs and molly's that are just rotting in my storage. This was denied from me when you executed for asking if ya all okay with this, and that's why i made the AR.
** POSTING FOR THEHOMELESSDUDE!**

Hi again.
First of all I never had grudge against you, or anyone else. The reason that I mugged you is to get a few extra bucks. Also gunpointing people infront of a bazaar shop and forcing them in has been happening since v2 or beginning of v3, so nothing wrong with that. I mean I cant mug you infront of the shop, can I?
"Mugging someone for a few burgers and stims" How am I supposed to know what you have, you may have had pistol, some type of ammo etc.
Now let me get to the argument you gave that I cant shoot you since you never alerted anyone with your speaking. That doesnt make any sense. You were under gunpoint so you HAVE to followe orders and not try to dodge them in a stupid way.
When I was gunpointing you I saw just 3 civilians who werent a problem, since the people in the bazaar shop were atleast 8 and could be easily dealt with.

Reaction score
With all the things said in OOC and even the LOOC during the mugging the whole deal just felt a bit OOCly, i'm happy to hear that this isn't the case. I'm also not disagreeing with you regarding forcing me into the store, though it was pretty risky with all the people there. Thanks for your response.

Reaction score
Accepted

You can only kill people that don't cooperate if they don't follow your orders to a certain extent and if their lack of cooperation is either protracted or has a considerable impact on the situation which could cause your character serious consequences. There was no reason to shot @Slayerduck, it caused more risk to both your life and freedom than it benefitted you in any sort of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.