I was demoted

Although we seen our differences you was a cool guy, Even though you had a few staff complaints the substance abuse is abit confusing due to other members in the staff team. But hey hoe this isnt the place to cause drama. I hope you arnt leavingconsidering I am seeing this in the "goodbyes" section. Have a good one my Dudley pole dancer

Always will do mate, cant help but love you calling it shit and pretty much building us a new one lol. See you around.

Really enjoyed working with you in the staff team, you were always a pleasure to be around. Shame to see it came to end through a demotion but other than that you were a good member of staff

hope you stick around

It's not a good example to children at all and should not be glorified by anyone. Howver, I should probably mention the specifics of how it wasnt like I was zooming about the server getting zonked. Just sat in a teamspeak channel before a night in with friends. The staff member who reported it was in full right to do so, not a good example to set drug use as an okay precedent

@Alex_:D to be completely fair, as soon as the thought of doing drugs comes into a kids mind it is already too late. i dont recommend doing drugs, i dont glorify drugs, none of that. but if you do it, PLEASE PLEASE do it safely, in a safe environment, and do research on the drug before you take it. they are drugs for a reason.

Back