My demotion, apology, and goodbye

Reaction score
A little bit of info...
I never wanted to make this thread obviously I made this forum account July 28th of 2014 and I was a member since (for the most part). For the most part I've always tried to get somewhere is the best way to put it. My biggest org I joined was probably jarheads, I obtained the rank of Sergeant somehow, and who knows how I even got enforcer (2 times). When ever I'm in this community I try to have a active presence but whenever I'm extremely active I tend to burn myself out, due to this it most of the time it sets me back a far amount whenever it does happen. Examples of this was me getting sergeant, and getting mod then being active to barely playing. This was mainly due to my real life responsibilities and choices, I received a job early September, I'm on my last year of high school, I have a decent sized friend group that does a consistent amount of things so that has me occupied also. Due to everything that was going on in my life I couldn't really focus on one specific thing.

Demotion
It all started when I got the rank, when I received the rank I was exited about it. I started doing reports by myself and it was a lot more convenient than having to get a mod to help me with them. I for the most part thought I was a good staff member but after going through a lot of reports where someone disagrees with the warning/ban after it's issued and they start threatening with a staff complaint or they just say their going to dispute it and then I would get scared I would make a mistake. To avoid mistakes entirely I simply wouldn't do report or I would do easy ones I couldn't fuck up on. I started decreasing my activity and it blows my mind how long they let me staff. The demotion reason was activity and low report count as far as I'm aware.

Apology
This apology is mainly to @Bolli , @TinySlayer , @ayjay ツ , @Racxes, don't get me wrong this is also a apology to the community.

Senior administration team: You guys gave me a warning back in October that I was to get 50 reports by the end of it (I did not meet that). Half way through November you told me I needed to get 75 by the end or I would resign or get demoted, you guys gave me plenty of warning on steam too. I made a mistake as a staff member and I dragged down the team. I basically lied to you about getting the needed reports and not getting them. I fully understand why you made the decision to demote me and if I was in your position demoting me would be a easy decision. I let you guys down in a pretty big way even though I promised I wouldn't.

Racxes: You an amazing moderator/admin when I was a staff member. When I was an enforcer you took me through most of my reports and when I was a moderator you were always there to help me. I'm really sorry for the fact you tried to make me a great staff member and I let you down.

Community: You guys were the reason my rank even existed, I let you guys down by my activity. It's understandable why some of you think I shouldn't have received my rank.

Goodbye
As of posting this I no longer consider myself a member of the perpheads community. I think this is an amazing community and gave me countless hours of fun. Some of you guys helped me so much and I just took advantage of that. I don't plan on going on the server anytime soon and most of the forums is perp related stuff so I feel I can't relate to it or understand. I might have my forum account deleted but we'll see how I feel in a few days.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks bean can for being the best staff you could possibly be. Sorry for your inactivity :(.

I will gladly take your position if you’d like:cat:.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Probably one of the nicest people I have met on perp... I hope you have a great time and I hope I will see you another time.

Reaction score
That is the most optimistic thing I’ve seen in a while

Reaction score
I for the most part thought I was a good staff member but after going through a lot of reports where someone disagrees with the warning/ban after it's issued and they start threatening with a staff complaint or they just say their going to dispute it and then I would get scared I would make a mistake.
Same here, I was always afraid that if I gave out punishment I'd think that I did something wrong or that someone's subjective opinion towards would change. Negative impressions last longer and stick out more than positive, especially if you never had any interactions with them before.

Bye Bean Can, the times where I said "Why did I say yes to your app in the meeting" were just jokes (hope you realized lel). There's a reason why I said yes and made it 50/50 for the decision, because I saw potential in you and you got staff two times and you actually were pretty good. That's a accomplishment not many here will make.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You've always been a great friend Bean, I seriously wish you stay in the community and keep playing.

I can agree with both you and @Creepis on staff complaints, even doing reports that are against your friends because We all know some of them will treat you differently afterwards.

Reaction score
I see no reason to make an apology. You are spending your time on staff stuff just because you are a great person and you want to help the community for free. If people are mad to you about not doing your staff job they should be the ones to make an apology to you. Good luck in life America hamburger. ;)

Reaction score
Sad to see you go, you really have potential and I'm glad you got to have a chance to express it. You worked very hard to get as far as you have and I don't think you should discredit it. Hope all is well in gatorland

Reaction score
" I for the most part thought I was a good staff member but after going through a lot of reports where someone disagrees with the warning/ban after it's issued and they start threatening with a staff complaint or they just say their going to dispute it and then I would get scared I would make a mistake. To avoid mistakes entirely I simply wouldn't do report or I would do easy ones I couldn't fuck up on. I started decreasing my activity and it blows my mind how long they let me staff. The demotion reason was activity and low report count as far as I'm aware. "

Thats a very bad thought process to have as staff - you should be completely secure when it comes to the rules. Either way I remember Bolli and Moron changing the report system so they would actually also check if you only did the easy reports. Basically if you did 80 reports and all of them were about AFKs and shit then they wouldnt mean shit - the ones that actually matter are the hard ones and if there's a single piece of doubt just ask for a demo - if they disagree you just gotta be stone cold. You have to be 100% confident in your decisions - if they sense that you're unsure or nervous the chance of them disagreeing or discussing is way more likely.

anyways sad to see you go bean can you were always positive and had good vibes :D

Reaction score
It's a bit like arresting some ratty kid as a cop and he spouts "WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARRESTING ME FOR I WILL MAKE AN IA ON YOU FAGGOT" I mostly just sit there and laugh and him and give him a big ticket but when they actually do make an IA it mainly makes me feel sorry for IA tbh. The fact they need to sit there and read an invalid complaint only to deny it later is one of the reasons I did not go down the IA route. Don't get me wrong I ain't no godsend, I have had my fair share of reprimands and smacks on the arse. I think the fear of getting a valid complaint on you when you really tried your best and soo hard to get to where you are or just made a humane mistake puts people like Bean Can off.

The main reason being it is soo hard for the majority to become staff. Once you put all the hard work in helping out and spend 1+ hour on your application and getting on the communities good side and trying to prove to you that you are not the same as your community criminal record shows only to have it denied a couple times. If and when you finally get accepted and given the chance it only takes a couple butt hurt wingers to make a complaint about petty things for you to lose your rank that you tried so hard to get. Now I know all the complaints aren't petty and some are serious but I hope you understand my point.

I am sad to see you go Bean Can. I feel like if you had the time and overcame the fear of losing your rank you would have made a decent staff member and a fun/funny one. GL in the future. (p.s don't bother deleting your forum account, there is actually some good crack going on now and then which is why I still lurk the forums :watched:)

tl:dr
I understand and support Bean Cans reason for being scared or paranoid about certain reports.
There are a lot of petty and wingey people out there who will make petty complaints out of shear salt to try and get you demoted and it works more than you may think. Slowly but surely.
It's a bit similar to IA complaints.