Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: W O K E (thehomelessdude?) / Liam Oldman
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:73279587
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4

Saw a guy run into back ally where the DD was from gas station so i went to check it out, found a person named Liam Oldman and told him i was confiscating his weapon so he pulled it out and killed me. After killing me got caught and sentenced for 10 years 10K before i even re spawned. All this over a ticket and confescating of a shotgun. DC'ed instantly when he got into jail so even though my report was awnsered within 5 min (props to @Garret_Pp) i coudn't get a sit. He wasn't wanted or anything nor did i pose a threat to him.

Reaction score
thehomelessdude is forum banned, he contacted me on steam to reply:

W O K E: So earlier(dk if you was online) there was a massive raid on Office. Alot of cops were involved and I managed to kill 3 TFUs and I thought I will be wanted.
Also I had a gun illegally transported which is one broken law, add the 50 cocaine seeds too which is 2 more laws that are: 8.1, 8.3 and 8.4 (8.1 Possession of Restricted Substances with Intent to Use, 8.3 Possession of Restricted Substances with Intent to Produce,8.4 Possession of Restricted Substances with Intent to Transport) so in my opinion killing you would of benefited me more, since my car was nearby(in tha bank parking lot), unfortunately police officers were too close and got me.

Reaction score
Accepted

Although Woke states he was involved in a raid, Slayerduck clearly stated his intentions and that he was going to confiscate the firearm.

Status
Not open for further replies.