Shoots me while im unarmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
ThePro'sAssistant/ Ken Hutch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Rayz #FreeMatt (After Asking multiple times in game either ignored or refused to give me his IC Name)
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:100114317
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This person should be punished as they Broke 2.5 as i was an unarmed civillian at the time having no idea of the situation in projex i was given a lift there via a nice person called Sofia Kennedy in game as my car was in use at the time, As i approached projex no one showed any sign of hostility i heard no gunshots on arrival i open the projex front door to be greeted by The Persons Rifle Ammuntion straight to the face no sign of any way warning me or telling me to leave or making me surrender i was an unarmed civillian and this is unacceptable.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
I understand that you were unarmed but you have to see this from my point of view, I was raiding projex 3 and I was told by @thehomelessdude to watch the front door. When I saw you open the door, I instinctively shot you thinking that you lived with the people in Projex 3. All the other apartments were unowned and I assumed you were flanking. I'm sorry for shooting you.

You also said that I refused to give you my name but I just didn't see it and when I noticed it, I replied immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.