I was told to introduce myself

Reaction score
Right so Billy touched my talala with his introduction so I thought why not.

Erm so about a year ago, my mate Harry (Krinkes/Harold Bloom) told me about this thing on Gmod called Perp. It sounded fun so we server hopped a bunch of different Perp servers. We found Perphead's. Harry was a bit skeptical due to the new map and such but in the end we thought we'd give it a go. We both thought it'd be funny to put on an accent (If you remember Dave Davidson). But Harry gave up with it soon after but I carried on... For another couple of months and everyone hated me for it loool.

We fell in love with it pretty much instantly. We were small-time growers in a little play around Organisation called "Prestige World Wide". We were complete scrubs, we defended crappy apartments like slums, regals and even falling as low as Hicktown! But everytime we were growing, a bunch of nasty people would turn up known as the "Belinsky's" and steal/destroy everything we own.

It actually got as bad as being raided 10 times by them per day alone. Anywho me and Harry devised a plan to rise to the top and beat the belinsky's (Foolish I know right?). So we invited our college mates to play with us one of which was the one and only Billy Savery.

But in the end what happened is that we couldn't beat the belinsky's so we joined them. Whilst Harry was all about IC and actually got one of the highest ranks in the belinsky's, I was more of as he put it an OOC guy that preferred to help the server and thus got Enforcer months and months ago.

When V2 released, I just lost all interest and so did all my IRL friends, leaving me as a billy-no-mates. I eventually left the community and didn't have any reason to return due to people thinking less of me due to my short lived time as a staff member as well as a poor resignation letter. (I am sorry for that by the way.)

Anywho, Billy persuaded me to come back and I've been in love with Perp ever since. Alot of the bugs that I experienced at release of V2 are gone and it actually feels like Perp again. Therefore I don't see myself getting bored of this anytime soon. Unless of course something goes really wrong lool.

I play a Character called Reece Davidson who is meant to be the son of Dave Davidson (I done this so I didn't have to put on a Ukrainian accent anymore). I am quite a friendly guy who is always eager to help out if possible. I differ from Billy and Harry IC due to the fact that I feel bad when I kill people, which isn't a great characteristic to have when you're a Capo on one of the most powerful Organisations on the server.

Well that's my introduction, shoulda' done one sooner but meh.