I'm Krinkles

Reaction score
So the other two made introductions and Billy told me it was my turn, made one of these back in day but guess it went rip with the new forum update or whatever.

Anyway, hey I'm Krinkles or Harold Bloom.

You may know me in game as the recently back to being bald Harold Bloom (thanks Stephen), I mostly RP criminal and only really tend to go cop when I feel like taking a break from being nasty to everyone.

I originally found Perpheads over a year ago now, I had played PERP for around 6 months on another server that ran the EvoCity map, but that shut down so I ended up giving up on PERP. However a couple of months later me and @Bullyreece were discussing what we should play and I told him about an old RP gamemode I used to play called PERP.

So we flick through a few servers that were awful and then found PH, honestly at first I wasn't sure about the server since I didn't really know if I wanted to learn a new map when I didn't know if we would even stick with the game.

Anyway, we stayed. Oh and then we left for a bit :kappa: But we came back.

Come find me in game and we'll RP you dirty nerds.

So yeah. I'm done trying to be Reece now, too many paragraphs for me today I think.

Reaction score
Hi Harold, you're a faggot but still a darling.

Btw, the thing that was gonna happen yesterday can happen today, had to leave as my dog puked up blood and we had to go to the vet :(

Reaction score
Welcome to the comunity, hope to see you soon! Also, jump on our teamspeak if you know what that is; perpheads.com