Idea that is likely never going to happen

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: I do know how hard this is to execute, hence why it's in "discussion" and not "suggestions"

So I have been thinking in regards to the age old "Second Server" suggestion. I figured, what if at some point we added a highway that goes "out of the map" which is really just another map that is basically, another section of the city. The way this would work would be (kinda like some Hl2RP servers) when you go down this area it would realize this and then connect you to the second server. Now, practically, the stuff you'd have to do for this would be immense, you'd have to find a new way to do police radios to make them work across servers, share a database online between two servers, and have a way figured out to compensate for the fact that you'd have to reload mid car chase, which would give you a (dis)advantage. But in thought, it sounds amazing, the downtown area that's currently just a skybox? What if you could go there? A bunch of office-style buildings and downtown city streets for you to play around with. You could double the map size without ever really changing the map too much. Why stop at two (aside from money) you could have a rural area which is more like the forest, or so many potential things. It'd be really neat to see. The potential is there, but again, it's practically just not possible. So for now, we can dream.