Molotov 2.5

Reaction score
If throwing a molotov ANYWHERE is breaking 2.5 then why are they even in the gamemode?

I have been banned twice for breaking 2.5. The first time I fully agree with since it was someones house and they had private stuff there, but the second time in city hall, a public area and I it was breaking 2.5 only shows that if you throw a molotov anywhere on the map, you are breaking rule 2.5. Since who knows, throwning one in the woods may lead to one guy losing all of his stuff he hid there.

So if you could answer my question why molotovs are in the game when using one is insta breaking 2.5, I would be very glad.

Reaction score
You have to have a beneficial to throw them at someone or at the property. Can't just go around mollying the city for no good reason.

Reaction score
You need valid reasons. I've thrown a molotov at the city hall during a riot and we contined to block off the firefighter. That was a valid reason according to an admin :D

Sam

Reaction score
Hello, I was the staff member that requested a ban on you. Your reason for killing the mayor with a molotov was that the mayor did not want to convert to islam, both me and @GraveDinosaur agreed that it was not a valid reason. You can ofc use molotovs but you should gain something from it and should not excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players.

Reaction score
I think that if you just want to kill one person but don't have any other means other than a molotov, make sure that they're in an open area where very little will not catch fire.

I think it's ok to burn someone's house down but only if they mugged you of very expensive items or what have you.

Note that different administrators have different views on these rules so don't go raging at them if you decide to do that.

Reaction score
You can throw molotovs but generally think about any damage you might cauee. For example someone mugs you for a burger it would be excessive to burn down their shop full of expensive guns but if they mugged you for 100k after you sold and they had a shop with some guns you could molotov it as they caused you a lot of damage. Generally this is how I see it.