map change to monoford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: im suggesting that we change the map to monoford like on the monolith rp servers if u have seen it u will know how beautiful this map is and how big it is it ahs a forest mines subs city downtown and more it would be a awesome addition to perpheads if someone could get it to work well with all perps addons

Why should this be added? (pros): it could draw in alot more people to play perp as it is a better and bigger of a map

What negatives could this have? (cons): people with lower end pcs or laptops might struggle to get decent fps while on this map

*Other additions: it has an actual nightclub a better and more advanced bank,car dealer,multiple hospitals and pd's,warehouses,subways,a industrail area and an ocean that has stuff in it.

*Images: the map is alot bigger than shown in the picture below.

Attachments

• rp_monoford_v1d.png
    rp_monoford_v1d.png
    316.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reaction score
no, i personally think there's been far too many map changes lately, just stick to one until V5 is out.

Reaction score
It's a nice map but it's not for this community. PH is unique for it's custom content which includes the map which is being updated to V5 anyway.

A1L

Reaction score
They can, you literally can't use it, it won't allow you if you even try, no idea how they do it but it's not possible to run the map at all

Reaction score
Nahh, @Bolli and @Fredy Leaked me some pictures of V5 Map, that shit is way too beautiful. Worth waiting!

Look at this beauty.

FAILED DIDNT WORK!

@nutrient10 pls delete post!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love the map and I really like how it uses two layers to essentially double the map size but it isn't for this community, let alone the fact that Statua made it specifically for Monolith and created protections so that only they or authorised others can use it

Reaction score
I can vouch for their prison rp is fun and good you can be in jail there for long time and do jobs like in gta and dig for lockpicks through toilets if lucky enough

Deleted member 8120

I agree this map is big and fun but fuck no do you know how shit this would be on perp

Reaction score
This is probably impossible. You can't even load the map up in singleplayer.

Also, the paid quite a lot of money for this to my understanding, hence the protection on it preventing one from loading it let alone decompiling it

Reaction score
Monolith is such a trash server with a trash map, idk why you want to play it

Reaction score
Looks good on the trailer but probably is some shitty low res map with the only positive of having a lot of properties etc.

Deleted member 8120

i mean the map is kinda good but the monolith overall is just a fucking dogshit server

Status
Not open for further replies.